“Verified Member” blue checkmarks, what are they & how to get one?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion “Verified Member” blue checkmarks, what are they & how to get one?

• This topic has 30 replies, 18 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by ..
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I’ve added a new option today, for members to display a blue “verified” badge/checkmark next to their name. It should give others a bit of extra confidence when contacting you, that you are not a “drive by” account & they could consider you as a real prospect for a real relationship.

How to get a Verified Badge?

All members who ever made a donation to ABFheaven have been automatically added. So any new verified members are also expected to donate. It will be $25 via PayPal. In addition, a quick voice-confirmation will be done with Admin (Michael) using the site’s voice-message system. Just a quick hello, nothing more. And that’s it, you are then considered verified and the badge is added to your name.

Is it required to get verified?

Not at all. The vast majority of members will not want to, and that’s fine. The site remains free to use for everyone and nobody is ever required to get verified.
    But if you’d like to add that extra level of “confidence” for others when they see your name, and also help out the site with a donation at the same time, then please consider it.

Any other benefits to getting verified?

I have added an extra checkbox to the members Search page, “Show verified-members only”. Will definitely help you stand out from the crowd, so to speak

………….

Ok, I will add more to this information soon. Contact me if you require assistance or clarification. Thanks.

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

Thanks Michael.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Michael! 🥃 cheers!

M
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

What’s the merchant name on PayPal?

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Thankyou M, all done

M
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Thanks a lot Michael!

New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Thank you Michael! I love this added feature.

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

@tuehlykv a certain somone on this site, wont name any names or anything **cough grog cough** feels he is the boobie king and therefore he should have his own special coloured tick, cream and brown I think he mentioned. Some people are just above their station 🤣🤣

@grogman

Agent Rose
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Oregon

Nice feature!

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

OMG!!! Pay no attention to the crazy lady from the Emerald Isles. She is totally misrepresenting her suggestion to me. Bad girl! Go stand in the corner. For a year!! 😡🤬🤯

@juicyboobies

littleshyone
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Oklahoma

So you kinda have to pay to get verified? What if you’ve already done the voice verification?

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hi littleshyone, if you already did a voice verification then yes you can simply pay via PayPal. Contact me if you want to proceed. There’s no obligation. You can continue to use the site perfectly normally without verification. It’s simply an extra option, totally your choice.

delicatessen
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Mexico

This is the literal definition of a confidence game, by the way. Just as an “aside” you’re running a con game, the way this is all worded. Just a little con game, no biggie!

No one’s identity is really being “validated” by any relevant standard, that’s all bullshit. That’s all smoke and mirrors for your $25.

There isn’t a sophisticated back-end cloud behind this thing, folks. This isn’t Twitter, people. This isn’t Facebook. There is no ID-validation scheme going on behind a curtain, anywhere. A quick hello on a voice chat isn’t *anything* LOL. You’re being sold A Bill of Goods. Do you guys know what that means? Do you folks know what a “Bill of Goods” is?

Look: if you must donate to get this badge, they are “Donor!” badges. In reality (you know, like in a court of law) you’d do well to refer to these as vanity badges for donors, which do not “validate” anyone as being anything other than a donor. Nothing more.

This is really kinda unbelievalbe. If you’ve got all these hyper/eager sheep in the paddock, midas well fleece the most willing ones while they’re here, eh? That is completely fuckin’ unbelievable, and unethical. These poor fools aren’t in control over whether they show up here, they’re addicted to it and you’re taking advantage of them. This doesn’t even sound legal, for god’s sake.

Alicia
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Arizona

@delicatessen
    Obviously you have never run any kind of web site. It costs money to do so just for the domain. Not to mention the other costs involved. Asking for a donation to help offset costs of the site is not a scam. And it not an obligation. It’s called a donation because you would like to see the site continue. If you want to talk about scams look at google, facebook etc who force you to see commercial adds and track your every move for marketing purposes.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Michael, I think its a great idea…! cheers, Barry.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close