Usefulness of ANR for Preparedness

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Usefulness of ANR for Preparedness

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Maryland

Interesting topic!
    I’d let go of attempting to produce in what could already be a stressful situation. Ensure both parties haves enough food/water/shelter to be sustained, safe and satisfied.
    Nursing would be used to stay connected with my partner and a way for both of us to relax.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

I like this idea Bella. It actually makes a lot of sense. We think of these scenarios and lose sight of the stress the man and the woman will be under. As in many areas having a partner will be a great help. And relaxing will become a necessity. You’d only be able to help someone relax you had a strong bond with. In that light nursing is a very realistic asset.

mn2535
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Alina- “mn2535, I must admit I love the idea of a group suckling session.”

True enough, but the group aspect is interesting in any case. Even just the base idea of using the ANR for survival purposes could also make for great fantasy material even if it isn’t necessarily practical in reality.

For example, picture this- a man and woman are stranded on a deserted island. The man was injured during the stranding, broken leg, jaw, maybe some ribs too. Poor guy can’t survive on his own, can’t even chew solid food. His only hope is the woman, who eats for two to nurse him.

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Maryland

@mn2535 In a perfect Blue Lagoon fantasy, its mesmerizing. Bathe under the waterfall, forge for food alone and never get tired. Come back to camp with the fire that never goes out and nurse your ailing partner with flowing hair back to health on breastmilk.

In a Naked and Afraid reality, the woman is left to compensate for both parties. Whew, those ladies look ROUGH when their partners go down. The ailing partner with a broken jaw would get drops of coconut water and become malnourished. The woman’s supply would shrivel up so fast from exhaustion and stress.

I’ll take the Blue Lagoon Fantasy.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Fantasy always bests reality. Well almost always.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close