Usefulness of ANR for Preparedness

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Usefulness of ANR for Preparedness

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Alina
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Maryland

Just a random thought: ANR couples theoretically have an extra advantage in the event of natural disasters and other events that could limit food supply. Am I right in thinking their food consumption would hypothetically be more efficient?

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

Possibly. She would need to consume enough calories to take care of her own needs and extra for milk production. He would need less consumables and augment with her milk.
    Even if it is a wash, calories here, calories there, it would be a much nicer way to pass the zombie apocalypse.🤗

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can’t think of a better way to whittle down the hours to a certain death at the hands of a zombie horde than suckling 😋

Anonymous
    Inactive

In reality no. but fantasy wise, whatever works for you.

Sean
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

I’m pretty sure it would be overall less efficient for energy than just consuming food directly since there’s some energy lost in each additional step the body needs to covert food to energy, butttt it might boost overall morale? 😂

Treasure Chest
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

An event limiting food supply in current times would indicate accompanying high levels of stress and chaos. Lactating women are very sensitive to stress, as well as to insufficient nutrition to make milk. The woman needs security, comfort, relaxation, extra sleep and food, and a peaceful environment in order to enjoy and produce her milk supply.
    Such a situation would be so challenging to successfully feed an infant, much less a full grown adult.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Don’t know about food supply, but I know from experience that they will have good emotional support to endure the hardship.

Anonymous
    Inactive

checklist for Zombie Apocalypse
    – Find partner for ANR

Mister Lusty
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

checklist in case of no Zombie Apocalypse
    – Find partner for ANR

mn2535
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Interesting. Though I would love to say yes, in reality the answer is probably no. Whatever gain in nutritional efficiency would be had by converting two adults’ shares of food to one adult’s share of milk would surely be lost at some point in the process, the body is never 100% efficient at anything.

That said, something about the idea rubs me the right way regardless. Admittedly one of my fantasies would be going on a cruise, filling up a stack of trays from the buffet three times a day, bringing it back to a waiting harem of hungry wet-nurses. Letting them greedily pack it in and then spending the whole time on a strictly liquid diet.

Alina
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Maryland

mn2535, I must admit I love the idea of a group suckling session.

Karamel Latte
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Alina I love the way you’re thinking lol! There would need to be a good supply of water for the woman though. I was obsessed with preparedness

Anonymous
    Inactive

Haha…. I suppose you could test it out. Just cut the food budget down for a couple weeks. Restrict calories and give it a shot

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Alina and Karamel are preppers? And into abf? This is like a dream come true.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Or just watching one of the Walking Dead spin offs tonight and said “Hmm how do I fit abf into this?”.
    Which is perfectly acceptable also. I do it all the time. Where there is an abf will there’s, well yoiu know.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close