UPDATE: The TV documentary about ABF/ANR is going ahead!

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion UPDATE: The TV documentary about ABF/ANR is going ahead!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I spoke today with the researcher for the UK based television production company re. their documentary about ABF/ANR …and it looks like they are going ahead with it. Wonderful! She (the researcher) will update below, but tells me in advance they are still keen to talk to any UK men or women or couples who might like to contribute in any way. Contact details are below, all contact will (of course) be absolutely confidential.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Michael!

As Michael says, our production company have now been given the go ahead to move into full production of our ABF/ANR documentary. We are making the documentary for a major UK broadcaster, and hope that as with our previous documentaries we will be able to break down some of the taboo and stigma surrounding the subject, by creating an honest portrayal of ANR’s.

I’d like to thank everyone that has so far shared their experiences and given us their time, and we would love to speak to any other UK based individuals or couples who would be keen to share their stories. All calls with producers are strictly confidential, and you would not be committing to be in the programme at this stage, but it would be great to understand your experiences, and you can contact me directly on [Edited by Admin]

Look forward to speaking with you soon

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Right on! I look forward to seeing the finished film. And hearing those funny accents. 😜

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Grog, I will send you a subtitled-version on DVD … 🤣

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Lmao!

Gently_hm
    Participant
    • Male
    • Other Country

Wow, its awesome! 🙂
    There will be some session/nursing scenes? Like TLC’s “Strange Sex” or “The Body Shocking Show” where Milfy Marie breastfeed adults? 😲

Anonymous
    Inactive

Super!!!!

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I have no idea as to the current situation regarding this documentary, I will update as soon as I get any news or info.

Sta4dinner
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

can’t wait to see the film

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have messaged the company to see if there is an update on this. Kx

Pietro
    Participant
    • Male
    • Russia

It would be great if this movie was allowed to be posted on the youtube channel abfheaven! And it would be translated into other languages.

Matt
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Please make a post and let us know when this is available to watch. I’m looking forward to this very much

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close