Unnecessary pressure on inducing and lactation

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Unnecessary pressure on inducing and lactation

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

I see so many profiles and discussions on finding a lactating partner. But it seems most want to have the milk already there. Which is even harder to find then just a partner in general. Also I see women put on their profile. That they are dry. If you are looking for a partner and their only focus is the milk. I think its a red flag. It should be about the whole experience. Not to mention stress and pressure can actually hinder a women to produce. I think we all should be supportive of each other. Put in the work help each other out. That will make your potential anr way better. I’d also like to note not all feel this way. Just looking at it from my perspective.

Christine
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Wisconsin

I couldn’t agree more!! It’s about the connection not milk! Milk is a bonus in my opinion

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Interesting point this …also relates in a way to the following: I have occasionally been contacted by female members asking that the content of this site not be so focused on milk, lactation, inducing. As not everyone wants or requires it. My reply is usually that a lot of the “content” of the site is user generated, and that it usually revolves around lactating. If people submitted stories, articles, how-to’s, etc, about dry-nursing relationships then I’d happily put them on the site. But they don’t.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ok… but is this just hearsay or has someone actually said they’re pressured to induce?

someone wanting a partner to induce is a legitimate preference. same as wanting a partner of certain build, height, etc.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I couldn’t agree more! I don’t feel that many men understand all that goes into lactating (constant stimulation, trial and error of different pumps, trial and error of different supplements, sore nipples, etc.) or that the journey is that much more fulfilling when they take part in it.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Well said, Joe. There has been a couple instances when chatting that I was asked if I was okay with dry suckling. That feeling of pressure to be milky must be real. Otherwise, the question would not have been voiced. It may be a requirement of some. I’d rather there be a connection between us, then if we enter into a ltr we can work on bringing forth her milk supply.
    Of course, if I meet a Lady that is already with milk… I’m not too daft!😜

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

It’s this simple if you can’t help and work for the milk you don’t deserve it. It takes alot of work. The least someone can do is respect the fact.

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Maryland

Is there truly pressure for women to induce lactation? Everyone should have this conversation with their potential partner in the beginning. I’ve spoken to men who could care less and milk is the cherry on top. If a woman feels she is being pressured into inducing she has no obligation to continue talking with that person if that’s not what she wants.

Everyone should be straightforward with their wants and expectations. Miscommunication comes from people omitting or withholding their expectations because they are so eager to get into a relationship/arrangement. How can someone build a connection with their partner if their intentions weren’t true from the beginning?
    I believe these relationship/arrangements are very intimate, no one should feel pressured to do anything.. the ladies should speak up. If it leads to the dissolution or being blocked so be it. If someone is pressuring you to do one thing what else are they going to try to pressure you into.

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Back to what @grogman said. I also have been asked by women. Im dry is that ok. They shouldn’t even have to have that thought in their head. So that’s what i mean by pressure. Also I see so many men come on here and other sites saying looking for milk. Or lactating lady. When in reality most of them don’t wanna put the work into actually help their partner reach that goal.

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Maryland

Is it a preference or pressure?

I’ve asked men when I was dry if they were ok because I saw it as a preference. I induced because it was MY choice and I enjoy the sensation.

Maybe the question should be posed to the ladies if they feel pressure from others (male/female) to induce?

Personally, I feel it’s a preference. I’ve lucked out with great partners who are very supportive and understanding. I don’t plan to have milk forever, should we continue they don’t have an issue if I choose to stop.

Andrea
    Participant
    • Male
    • Italy

Is it so wrong to be straightforward about it? For someone it can be important, for someone else not.
    I think that being honest about it in the “about me” section of the profile doesn’t hurt anyone

Suzie
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I do think you have a valid point Joe, I do have lots of messages where men assume I’m lactating already…. I have to explain I’m dry to which the usual response is….. no worries we can resolve that!! Like I’m broken??😂😂😂

I enjoy dry suckling and when the time is right I may think about inducing…… it’s so much work n I’m not doing it for someone who doesn’t deserve that kind of commitment…. Simples!!

I actually heard a story about a women getting pregnant and aborting the baby just to get her milk in!!!! Sorry but wtf!!! She did this because everything she’s tried to endure lactation hadn’t worked n her partner was putting pressure on her to produce milk…….. I’d never go to this extreme for anyone!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow that’s a bit extreme Suzie!

Communication and honesty are key in any relationship But to put anyone under pressure is a red flag, though it seems like some of the miscommunication comes from a lack of understanding in what’s involved.

Not that I’m any expert obviously, I’m a complete newbie to this!

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

Joe yes, I’ve been contacted by several men who assumed lactating (didn’t read my profile). It is definitely a red flag when all they can talk about is milk. If they’re only interested in your lactation, they’re not interested in you. They’re seeking to fulfill an experience only, not find a connection. None of them had any idea about the effort, time and issues involved in lactation…and didn’t really care. In contrast, if both parties work to get there, they can take the process as far as works for them, which may or may not include milk but definitely would include some lovely shared time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not only is there pressure placed on women to induce, there is pressure placed on women to increase production. When I was first working on inducing lactation, I got a lot of men asking how long it would take, and what it involved, but when asked if any of them would help with the effort none were interested. I also had a man ask if I was lactating. When I told him I was not, but it was something I was working on, he actually told me to message him back when I managed to lactate because he would like to nurse from me. Had no interest unless I was lactating. Did he seriously think that I was so desperate for a partner that I would put months of effort into and hundreds of dollars into inducing and then contact him? Men like that get blocked right off the bat.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close