Unnecessary pressure on inducing and lactation

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Unnecessary pressure on inducing and lactation

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Good points @Elizabeth and thats the kinda stuff I’m talking about. I understand preferences and all. But that’s just rude and disrespectful.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

I think Bella’s statement summed it up “milk is the cherry on top”. Obviously the site is called abf, with all that connotes. And both men and women often want milk, understandably so. But pressuring a women or making her feel lacking is 1000% wrong.
    Personally I’ve mostly done dry nursing and find it ALONE amazing, fulfilling many of the needs and want’s we all have from abf.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OP is pretty perceptive to pick up on the anxiety behind the questions he’s getting asked. Empathy is a wonderful quality in a partner.

I am not lactating and do not have any interest in it, which is clearly stated in my profile. I’m driven to pursue this because of the connection that develops. Lactating requires significant time, effort, and funds and it’s a really low priority for me. I have also had multiple men ask me if I’m lactating, if I’m interested in it, and when I answer in the negative, the conversation loses steam fast.

On the plus side, it weeds out people who are only interested in what my body can provide for them. Same as a guy who wants arm candy or easy sex or whatever. So while the question can be disappointing, ultimately it’s a decent litmus test for why people are really here. For ladies who are lactating or interested in it, I would go so far as to recommend downplaying it when asked about it. It seems that if lack of milk decreases their interest, they aren’t going to make great partners anyway.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close