TV DOCUMENTARY UPDATE … coming soon!

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion TV DOCUMENTARY UPDATE … coming soon!

• This topic has 36 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Stir, no there was never any collaboration with the documentary makers. I spoke to the producer on the phone twice just about general website/community stuff: how many users, how big the online community might be etc. But that was it. I was told in advance that this site would not be referenced. Nor would any site.

N
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing. All4 currently has technical issues but will try to watch it before of the year as I explore 2022.

Stephen Amberg
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Sounds Awesome, Thank You for sharing!! I would love to watch it once its out!! Please keep us updated and how to watch in USA please!!

Nipple Me Please
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

Unfortunately here in the Colonies, we cannot get it, at least I have not found it, damn censorship bullshit!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t waste your time viewing it, and I saw it when it first came out, and I’m in the US.

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

Agree with Morty, dont watch it. It cheapened anr and made it seem tacky and vile. They had the perfect opportunity to showcase anr for all the amazing things it is but went for what would draw the largest audiences.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Can’t wait to see it!!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close