TV DOCUMENTARY UPDATE … coming soon!

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion TV DOCUMENTARY UPDATE … coming soon!

• This topic has 36 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Ste
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Personally I think this will be disasterous for the site….If you love ABF you will find the site. If your pushed to the site via TV IMO will attract the wrong sort of people spoiling the site

UAG
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Excerpt… and funny moment

Gentleman “Hello M’Lady, can I help you with that?”

Lady, “Why yes, this breast pump is really starting to hurt…”

Gentleman, “Of course I will help. I’m here to help ladies in need. I’ve always been called a gentleman but never a gentle man.”

Lady, “Awww why thank you!”

Gentleman as he’s now caressing her “So, what is the purpose of this? Does it make you happy?”

Lady, “Why yes, and it’s also so I can breastfeed my boyfriend.”

Spoiler – this is a sample clip

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Ste I must admit that came to my mind too. If theres an influx of shitty or pervy messages from new members after it, I’ll just take a bit of a break from here for a while until it passes. I think the ones who are truly into anr are the ones who will stick about. The others will surely get bored and feck off soon enough, I hope.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Juicy, Ste, …. I have been told that neither ABFheaven nor any other ABF website is mentioned by name in the programme. So we can probably expect some increase in traffic to the site, but not huge.

Lil …. the woman in the promo picture is most likely a model.

Rob … the chances of your anonymity having been compromised is pretty much zero. It’s a professional production company, they wouldn’t risk legal action etc.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think the woman in the poster is an unauthorized use image of the actress Christina Hendricks.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Damn Frosty, I just almost lit fell out of a chair. Snuff box is some funny shit! 😜

Marty
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Thanks so much for posting will watch tonight with the missus

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is not been received well on twitter. I read just read tonnes of tweets slating anyone involved including one saying anyone involved should be hung. 😱

Andrew
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Personally it seems to be concentrating more on people making adult content than the actual love of the topic.
    Waste of airtime.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Totally agree Andrew. Not impressed. The comments on twitter are disgusting, apparently we are all perverts and sick.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Damn I missed watching it.
    Will see what Twitter twats have to say & Respond to them 😀

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Well it’s out and looks like we started new members influx from UK!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s just a stock photo, nothing more it’s not Christina Hendricks

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t let the twitter tweets bother you always going to be haters about this or any other lifestyle most likely people that are interested aren’t being vocal and making tweets.

stircrazygr
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hi Michael – I managed to catch the documentary a few days ago. Was a good production, cool to see some familiar faces on there too for eg (Button & Tip) For some reason tho, I thought you were working in conjunction with the producers of the show and they would end up cross referencing this site in some way.
    Hopefully, the show might alert some more women out there to have a browse and search online and of course end up joining this amazing site.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close