TV documentary – quick update

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion TV documentary – quick update

• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by PJ.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

You will probably already know that a UK production company is now in the early stages of making a TV documentary about ABF/ANR.

The researcher would like to reach out to members of ABFheaven via PM to hear your thoughts & experiences to help with this project, and I’m happy for her to do so. I’ve spoken with her on the phone myself several times and she’s super nice and friendly, easy to chat to. So if you hear from her, why not have a chat? There is of course no obligation, but it might be a lot of fun to contribute to this.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Will she chat with us Yanks?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Michael – that’s great, and looking forward to talking to your members.

@grogman
    the documentary is for a UK broadcaster, so currently we are looking to speak with British couples/individuals, but if anything changes I will let you know! Thanks for your interest.

Jack B
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I’ve also spoken to her and agree with Michael that she is very easy to talk to, non-judgemental and very discreet.

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you’re looking for any people in the US, please reach out!

PJ
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Wyoming

I agree, if you are looking for anyone in the USA please contact me, I’m a gal that has been looking to be induced but it’s hard to find men where I live and Covid has nothing to do with the search it’s like this all the time. All talk but no action.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close