Tips and Tricks!

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Tips and Tricks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all! I am so very excited. While i am used to being nursed from, i have never gotten the experience to nurse. Coming up next week i finally get the opportunity! A lovely friend who has recently given birth is going to be letting me nurse from her. I know right now things are going to be especially sensitive, but what are your tips and tricks that work best! I know a proper latch is very important, but what are your favorite nursing positions, etc.? Thanks and much love!

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

Just go and enjoy the experience. It would be nice to hear about your experience later.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bethany, really happy for you that you have the amazing opportunity.

Now, please don’t over think, don’t over prepare. Just let it flow. Talk with the lady, she can guide you too as to how she is feeling, what’s feeling good, what’s hurting etc.

I am sure you are aware that this is a mutual experience. So make it a two way street. You will be fine.

Yes, share the experience, if you feel like. I am sure there are plenty folks who would love to know.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s great news for you Bethany 😀
    Sure it will go really well & you’ll both enjoy the experience.

n
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

the first woman i nursed from was nursing a baby. i’ve been addicted since. i’m jealous.

john ABF Healing
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Indiana

It will all come to you naturally , enjoy

Lew Banelis
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Lay side by side, it’s very comfortable. I think if you latch on like an infant does your latch should be ok. Put your thumb up in the roof of your mouth and suck on it. That’s an illustration of what her breast should feel when you suckle. Happy suckling ! 🤗

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close