This needs to be repeated: PLEASE READ

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion This needs to be repeated: PLEASE READ

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

NOT ALLOWED ON THIS WEBSITE: deleting your account & then creating a new one. Why? Because this is usually an attempt to try to get around the BLOCK function. If you have a legitimate reason for deleting & then creating a new account, you can contact Admin for approval beforehand.

The BLOCK function is a very important feature, it allows the female members to feel confident they can prevent guys from pestering them.

So I take active measures to stop people creating multiple accounts. That includes stopping people creating a new account after they have chosen to leave.

Stick with one account, that’s all you need. If you get blocked by someone then accept it and move on. Plenty of fish, etc.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve noticed on about five occasions there will be two new members, separated by an hour or two on the ‘newest’ list and they have the same names. Often one will have just a first name and then the other will have the same first name plus a surname. The personal details differ but what are the odds? Every time they are members names I’ve not seen before, so sort of uncommon names, and then… there’s two!

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hi Rob, it’s probably just coincidence. Anyone trying to create multiple accounts is unlikely to pick very similar names, at least in my opinion.
    You will already know, all new accounts go through an “approval” process, I look at each new profile and anything suspicious puts them “on hold” until further checks & confirmation can be made.
    So there are very, very few fakers with double accounts on here.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

I have seen quite few recycled names and profiles of females too.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hi Nick, you can PM me anytime with details of anyone you think has 2 accounts (or more) and I will look into it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Had a couple of people in the chatroom over the last few weeks who I believe are hiding under new profiles and names .
    They are talking to other members as though they don’t know them but do !

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Poppy, you can PM me if you think it needs looking into.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close