The Very Best Breast Pump For Nipplegasms

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion The Very Best Breast Pump For Nipplegasms

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Jessica 😇😇😇😇😇
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

I just Googled the Annabella pump. That looks amazing! Definitely one that I’ll have to try!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’d consider trying that if it mimics a mouth. I can’t get any milk out with any pump I’ve tried 🙄

Anonymous
    Inactive

If the Elvie I just got gives out, I plan on getting the Annabella. Kind of wish I’d seen it sooner. I read there would be a double soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Typical. Not available in the UK 😭

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

@rachyj So much milky money being left on the table by these manufacturers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah. According to their customer services, they can’t provide the right power supply or customer support 🙄

Oxytokin
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

I definitely want to try that pump. Looks fun.
    $200, ouch!

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

@oxytokin meanwhile I ordered the Satysfier Pro 2. It’s disappointing. Did I buy the wrong one? I have yet another jackhammer inspired nipple toy. No suction to speak of.

Oxytokin
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

It took me a while to figure out how to turn the suction on! the button on the bottom does the vibration which I don’t use at all. The top of longer button on top turns on the suction. Gah maybe I’ll dm you a pic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I heard the Alyssa is not that good. I don’t know. It’s always been too tight on my nipples. Just my opinion.

About me, I have started to think about lactating myself because dating sites or 90% men and I will probably end up being horny and alone because it’s impossible to meet anyone. Thank you for the warm welcome I’m sure I will encounter. By the way if anybody wants some of my nectar for good health send me a message. These honey melons will be producing soon.

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Interesting. A UK based health trust has deemed milk from lactating males so be as nutritious as milk from nursing mothers assigned female at birth.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close