The Very Best Breast Pump For Nipplegasms

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion The Very Best Breast Pump For Nipplegasms

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    June
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

The first thing I want to know about a breast pump is, will it turn me on?

Since forever, before I discovered ABF communities and struggled to meet any same minded gents, I wondered why there wasn’t a sex toy on the market that mimics suckling and sucking in a manor meant to stimulate to orgasm. There still aren’t any.

The toys there do anything BUT suckle. They vibrate. They tickle. Massage. Clamp.

Breast pumps are the closest. But not designed to accidentally on purpose give fraught nursing mum’s pleasure. Not once will the blurb on the packaging insinuate pleasure, excitement. At best one is promised comfort. 🥱

I purchased a breast pump with nothing but the hope of self inflicted titillation. It took a while as a good one doesn’t come cheap. And I didn’t want a white elephant in my toy draw.

I bought the Baby Buddha BB1 model. I chose it because I read a review where the suction strength was complained about. Sign me up, Baby! 😎

Alas, the initial handful of latches bring the much sought after gasp of delight. But within minutes, my nipples acclimatise to the sensation.

I have the Spectra S1 on loan from a gent I met at the monthly London ABF munch. Again, initial guilty pleasure. Then monotonous predictability. A limited range of stimulation.

The breast pump seems so close, yet far enough from bringing ladies to climax. Even if such a thing were an optional setting, what an add-on that would be.

But then my experience is based on a mere two models. Perhaps I just haven’t come across that perfect latch companion.

I can’t be the only lady looking for that near human simulation.

I’d now boldly like to enquire, which breast pump goes the extra mile. Which one has hidden benefits!}

Has anyone ever achieved, or even come close to being aroused to the point of nipplegasms thanks to a breast pump?

Jessica 😇😇😇😇😇
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Oregon

I haven’t but if one were to do it, I think that the Limerick Joy might. It has a very unique suction notion that also sqeezes as it has suction. I think there’s a video in my media that might show the motion

Reisha
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Tennessee

Yeah, good luck! They are cool for like a minute and then suck in a bad way. Lol hard plastic just doesnt replace a warm mouth.

Janis
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Minnesota

June, I too would like to know! I keep debating pumps… It’s driving me crazy!!!

Oxytokin
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

Male here, I like the satisfyer pro 2. It’s a clit sucker ‘officially’. But works great on my nipples. It has a vibration function that doesn’t do anything for me. The original satisfyer pro doesn’t have the vibration maybe cheaper if you can find it. Mine wore out 😄😄

Oxytokin
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Iowa

I always marvel at the lack of nipple toys. Who wants to start a company with me??? 😄😄

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

@oxytokin. That sounds like the Rose. I remember the first time ever I used it. It blew my mind. I didn’t climax but could easily have done so.

But needing to hold it in place was the downer. I may whip it out again and get creative.

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

@oxytokin. Count me in! There’s money languishing on the table!

Oxytokin
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Iowa

@sweetdarkcanvasuk It’s my dream job. We’ll need to do a lot of research hee hee.

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

@daydreamer. I’ve just been perving your media as suggested but didn’t see any with a breast pump. 👀

Jessica 😇😇😇😇😇
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Oregon

I’ll add one. I thought that I had added it but I don’t appear to have done that

Jessica 😇😇😇😇😇
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Oregon

I just uploaded 4 videos so it can show a clear picture of the way the pumping works

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Yippee! Thanks, @daydreamer

Anonymous
    Inactive

There’s a new pump. The Annabella. Annabella tech. It has a pump & a tongue for expressing breast milk.

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

A tongue? Interesting, @texasgal. I’ll look out for this.

Someone that used to be a member on here gave me an Ardo Alyssa breast pump. I’m still trying to get the hang of it. It seems to lose suction if the tubes coil even slightly. It’s a softer silicone than other tubing I’ve used.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close