The Bed or The Sofa?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion The Bed or The Sofa?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

This is a question that might pop up when preparing to nurse/suckle together. The answer probably depends on a desired position or context, such as head-in-lap while watching a movie, or side-by-side under the covers ready to sleep. Any views?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I personally prefer both. It just depends what time we are suckling and what we are doing. The bed is definitely very comfortable and I end up falling asleep while being dry nursed but also enjoy it on the couch on my lap watching a movie or show.

Rob
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Falling asleep while suckling is something I’d love to experience one day. You’re right Shada – the time of day and what we’re doing does influence the choice. I’ve only dry nursed in bed, but it would be nice to try the sofa as well for comparison.

Swati
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • Other Country

Whatever is comfortable for both

H
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Neither while lockdown continues : (
    But after lockdown – the bed, the sofa, the train, the hills, the woods, the beaches. Probably not Tesco’s; that’s taking things a bit too far.

Pelsu
    Participant
    • Male
    • Other Country

Hi, H. When reading your reply I was convinced that you are a male. To my great surprise it turned out that you are a woman. Hats off to you. You are absolutely right: suckling is ok everywhere. But, of course, there are some very rare exceptions to the rule. Might be the Tesco. Anyway, you cracked my ribs when reading your answer. I would enjoy your company very much.

In general, I think the real question is “where/when not” because the “where/when not” list is much shorter then the “where/when ok” list. In my humble opinion, suckling is ok, come rain or sunshine. Some exceptions might be the Tesco, in front of your mother in law or in front of the husband of your female boss and so on.

Joking apart, with suckling there could be much more happier people than now.

James Donald
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I think pretty well anywhere is good. Although it pains me…H might be right about Tesco’s.

I don’t think there has been anywhere off limits in the relationships I have had. It adds a little spice to them to come up with a new idea to try out. I remember once in my first ANR we ended up by the mainline from London Waterloo to Exeter St. David’s and sharing our pleasures with the 5:05, the 5:35 and the 6:05 on a cheeky Tuesday evening in summer.

In answer to your question Rob, whatever makes you both happy. Sometimes the sofa is ideal, especially when you can’t wait for bed. Then again if you want to mix suckling with chat, laughter, day dreams and sex the bed is always a comfortable space.

Either way Enjoy making each other happy 🙂

Welshie🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Whatever feels good at the time really! It depends on the circumstances I guess. As H said though, Tesco’s is probably off limits, Asda maybe though 😉😂

Rob
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Thank you to everyone for your views. I agree that some places like Tesco’s are not ideal, if only for the lack of privacy. Personally I wouldn’t fancy suckling in the back of a car! ABF should be enjoyable and about connecting together in a spiritual way, hence the need to be alone and comfortable. Although ‘sharing’ the experience with passing trains does sound a little cheeky!

And so my search for someone to enjoy this with continues. If only I could find a like-minded woman who’s local enough for regular meets. Most ladies here are either 50 miles or more from my front door, or nearby but no longer active on the site! Still, I only got to experience suckling for the first time about ten years after discovering ABF. Good things come to those who wait, so I’ll keep searching for the right person.

Anonymous
    Inactive

In sofa v bed, I’d opt for bed. More comfortable and intimate.
    I don’t like to be distracted by the tv.

In summer I like outdoor nursing, nice floaty dress and a walk in the park……

Alexandra
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I love the idea of breastfeeding the man whilst sitting on the sofa, for me, it makes it feel a bit more taboo, which is a real turn on for me to be honest. I love the idea of being fully dressed and undoing my clothes so that the male can gain access to my breasts. I would also love just having some rubbish TV on in the background whilst having a breastfeeding session.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close