Success stories

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Success stories

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone has successfully found an ANR/ABF partner on this site and would be willing to share their story. I’m curious about the success rate. Thanks! 🙂

Brian
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

Are you looking for the stories to be told here, or in private messages?

Anonymous
    Inactive

*crickets*

…..

I’m just joking. I’d like to hear some success stories too.

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Maryland

I met both of my gentlemen on this site, it definitely took some weeding out and patience.
    One gentleman I met a year ago, we meet very infrequently (once every 2-4 months) but we text very often. Due to our schedules sometimes we miss opportunities to nurse. He has a lot more going on than me, I know he’s stressed or needs comfort when he asks to nurse.

I met my other gentleman in September and he happened to live 20 minutes away. I saw he hadn’t been on in months and I sent the message anyway. He wrote back immediately; the notifications definitely work! We casually met later that week to chat and the rest is history. We meet weekly, sometimes twice a week and not always for nursing. Communication is always open via text or phone calls; we talk daily. He was very accommodating when discussing gentleman number one since he came first and we don’t meet very often.

I feel I lucked out with meeting these gentleman, there are some guys I had to throw back. They are respectful, kind, great sucklers, and great conversationalist. I couldn’t ask for more!

LadyOceana has a success story, it’s in her blog post. I’d love to hear other success stories too.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

@bella3, congratulations. It’s nice to hear success story.
    @strawberrymilk, there are success stories. Not many though. But ANR is special and it takes patience to find right partner. Many times, it’s circumstances, schedule, distance etc makes it little difficult. It just needs patience.
    Good luck to everyone in their search.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Ellie, how is success in anr/abf measured?
    I have met a few wonderful women on here and chatted with many. Each lady is a wonderful person. Our experiences have made a lasting memory. That’s a success in my book.
    Haven’t yet entered a ltr. It just doesn’t feel right at this time.
    Overall, the plus column exceeds the minus column.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve had one real success in that I meet periodically with a nearby lady on this site for ABF which is mutually enjoyable. Otherwise the big obstacles are physical distance, scheduling conflicts, age differences and flakiness (the art of getting close to setting something up and then evaporating into the cybersphere).

New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

I’ve met with many wonderful men from here. Just haven’t found my forever person yet. As Grog said, the plusses outweigh the minuses.

Marie
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Louisiana

I have met a few on here.

Milky
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I’ve not met in person with anyone from this or any abf site I’ve used, but I live in hope that one day the right person and the right circumstances will align to change all that.

Good luck to everyone searching…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I met my boyfriend (partner) on another site and we’ve been together for over a year now.

M
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Hello April,
    What site did you two meet on?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@M, we met on an ANR subreddit on reddit.com

AZsurfer
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Arizona

No success on here, but I’m new.

However I have had success on other sites. Met two wonderful women, each a bit older than I, but who after chatting decided we wanted to meet for more.

No need for details, but I did enjoy multiple visits with both and we got along very well. Kinda funny how being so open about something so personal can create instant comfortability around each other. Unfortunately, life was busy for me and I wasn’t able to visit as often as I wanted and we went out separate ways.

Just be real, pleasant, and patient is all it takes.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close