Success Stories Wanted!

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Success Stories Wanted!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m sad & really down because like Lucy’s thread below, a potential new friend went “deleted user” on me and I don’t know what I did wrong to get blocked like 15 min after a positive interaction. This has happened a number of times and it’s always so upsetting.

But ANYWAY, I digress. Has anyone here actually met a LONG TERM partner through this site? Like multiple dates? Someone you saw for a while? Tell me your HAPPY stories! Successful ABF relationships that started online like this site??? Cheer me up with some success stories so I can keep hope alive and hopefully (ha!) find the right one for me if I regain my optimism.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Following 🙂

Corey
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Montana

I can tell you about mine. We met on this site.

She is EXACTLY like me is just about every way. She and I told each other our deepest secrets, darkest moments, and troubled pasts all in THE FIRST CONVERSATION! We have been going strong ever since.

Though we have not met in person yet, she and I video chat every night and she is going to come out here to visit me later this month. She is perfectly comfortable pumping in front of the camera, in full view, and I provide reminders and timing. We both know that when we meet, we will become an official couple dedicated to a lifelong ANR relationship.

We have discussed much already and are looking to confirm that we are not holograms. 🙂 We also plan on several different….activities during her visit, including our first ANR session.

If you are familiar with the concept, she is my Twin Flame. If not, here is a brief description on the concept:

Most everyone will find the person they are happy with and are willing to spend their lives with. That is about 95% of the population, by my estimation. They are also the group that divorces often because things change (I have been married twice, and I am going through my second divorce).

The next 4% of the population, by my estimation, find their Soul Mate. The person that unerstands them in a level no one else has. This could be a friend only, a lover, a pet, whatever. This is a powerful bond that often includes almost psychic awareness of the other person’s mood, danger, etc.

The final 1% of the entire population, by my estimate, are Twin Falmes. This is one soul in two bodies. The connection of this level is the most rare and the most powerful and deepest of all. It makes a Soul Mate connection look like puppy love in comparison (my opinion).

I have found my Soul Mate, whom I dated, but we are now friends only.

It was just a few days ago that I found my Twin Flame.

I have already adjusted my profile to reflect this new relationship and I will be her first, and only, ANR relationship. We hope to induce her lactation soon.

I, too, was about to give up. But I was told that it would be a mistake if i did. They were right.

I now offer you the same advice: Don’t give up. It may take time, and more than you want, but you will find someone. That person is out there.

Use the people and resources on this site to help you. They offer great advice and guidance. I plan to stick around for those reasons after my new relationship becomes permanent.

You will find that person you seek. Give it time. If they don’t stick around, then they weren’t meant for you. Be patient. It takes a lot of filtering out the fools from the genuine, and then the actual potential from the genuine.

I truly wish you the best of luck on this site and in your search.

Lucy
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • United Kingdom

I’ve no success story of finding what I seek from this or any other site I’m afraid but I just wanted to say don’t loose hope or allow these negative experiences to colour your view.

From my own expriences and everything said on here my best guess is that the ones who disappear are likely already attached (most likely in non-ANR relationships and even more likely married) and they disappear as either guilt gets the better of them or they get caught out. In any case, if they are going to delete their profile essentially mid-conversation then they are not what you’re looking for anyway. Your time is the most precious gift you can give someone. Be grateful they haven’t wasted any more of yours!

I do believe that there are a lot of genuine people on this site, i.e would actually meet and do want to suckle/be suckled but like any site for anything involving humans, there will always be fraudsters and basically liars. At least when they do disappear they’ve done us a favour!

Ultimately, while just about everyone on here wants either to suckle or be suckled that means that we have one thing in common but exactly what each wants and in what circumstances vary massively, so it will always be difficult to make that right connection. For me at least, I know finding what I’m looking for is asking for the almost impossible and I use that description because I have already had perfection but I just enjoy the journey, whatever the destination may end up being. I chat with great and lovely people on here often and while we may not want the same things exactly or even if it’s unlikely to go further than friendship/chatting I always find warmth and satisfaction in that.

I’d call that a success.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

It’s not easy but possible. It takes time and tries our patience. I came close couple of times and for one or other reason it didn’t happen.
    I am keeping my hope and search alive. Meanwhile I’ll be happy to make friends and share our ANR interest.
    Good luck to all.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Corey PLEASE be careful with your lovely heart until you meet in person. I’ve had really intense connections online, absolutely certain it was the “one” and had it fizzle, ghost, or otherwise turn out to be a mirage. It’s wonderful that you met someone here a few days ago and have such a passionate, deep connection with wonderful phone calls and sharing of personal truths. I hope that continues for you and I hope when you meet in person all the sparks you anticipate erupt. But I’d also caution to expect that meeting to be a little awkward–it always is when you’re in person for the very first time. I met my female platonic BFF online. We’d known each other for years of daily chatting and she’s pretty much the other half of my brain. It was still a little stilted at first, nerve wracking, and awkward for a couple of hours until nerves settled.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Corey you’re amazing my friend. I love how you use your words. So happy for you

Anonymous
    Inactive

Met my amazing girlfriend on here. 2 yrs last week. Just takes time patience, and honesty.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Love that JDS! Way to go!

NeedANewBreastFriend
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

I’ve had success finding a 2-year partner from another site (craigslist back when it was popular), but she moved away. I haven’t had any luck finding someone new yet, but I still check this site regularly just in case lightning strikes for me again!

Jessica
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Indiana

Yes, I have successfully met in person ,people from this site. My longest was 1 year.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Let us make our own success story 😃

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

Ive read of a few but definitely the one who stays with my was Johnny5 and @ladyoceana. She moved across country to be together. Id love to hear how its going but she hasnt been on in months.

Maugan-Ra
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

After meeting a couple of lovely ladies from here for a couple of great sessions each i got lucky enough to find one special lady that has been willing to tolerate me long term :p.

We haven’t long ago had our second anniversary since we met via this site and things are going great. Don’t give up hope yet.

Corey
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Montana

@pinkmilkmaid I thank you for your concern. We have discussed our first meeting extensively, and we still expect it to be nerve-wracking. 🙂

In the meantime, we are getting to know each other better, discovering what constitutes deal-breakers (so far, we are in agreement on nearly everything), teaching each other important things to know about each other and what to do in the worst-case scenarios, and enjoying the beginning of the journey.

I truly believe that you will find someone. Just don’t give up, no matter how difficult it gets.Believe me when I tell you that your future ANR partner will be well worth the wait.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close