Success Stories Wanted!

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Success Stories Wanted!

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s so wonderful, Corey. I can’t wait to hear how it goes! Best of luck to you both!!

Laura
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • United Kingdom

Oh it’s possible I’ve found my life long partner here, we are totally there for each other, we just have very complicated lives in the real world but value our weekly time together.
    We have recently got to a year together it’s not been easy and I dare say the next year will achieve very little but our love is strong.
    Life is a funny thing you never know what’s round the corner, I dismissed him when I first joined the site and I regret it hole heartedly but 100% know we are made for eachother in every way.

Stay strong and remember nothing in life is easy and we all have days where giving up seems like the best option.
    Hugs x

Anonymous
    Inactive

I didn’t meet him here but have been with my boyfriend (ANR partner) for almost 2 years. We met on an ANR subreddit.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Loving all these lovely tales of success!

Sophia b
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

I met my abf partner on here 3months ago. He was completely honest about himself and very sincere. He has brought me to lactation and, makes every effort to meet up at least 5 times weekly.
    It is definitely worth holding out for what you specifically require.
    I am very happy but, still enjoy coming back on to read your articles.

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is truly a success story, Sophia!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I found an absolutely amazing partner last year on the first day I joined this site. It was like a dream come true, we had the most incredible connection and sexual chemistry, nursed twice a day as well as enjoying each other’s company for about 5 months. Sadly, he decided to leave the country for other reasons and met someone else. I’ve met 4 people since him, but unfortunately haven’t clicked or been compatible with any of them. Still chatting with a few people I might potentially meet and have something set up for Friday, but starting to give up a bit now to be honest. Now I’ve had such an unforgettable experience, I don’t think anyone will be able to live up to that again 😥

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

@rachyj Don’t give up Rachy. Lightning strikes more than once. You’ll find another partner. It may be someone you least expect. Keep you mind open for geeks and nerds. Boobs are all we ever think about.😜

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks. My former ANR partner was a self confessed geek and I didn’t even find him that geeky to be honest 🤣 we’re both scientists, so if anything that was a bonus! I’m not counting people out on account of nerdiness, don’t worry! He was just a very hard act to follow, anyone I meet now really has their work cut out 🙈

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

He was a scientist? Not bad. Go with an engineer, they make the world go round. Choo choo!😜😂🤣

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Canada

Happy to share some joy here! Thank you Juicy for tagging me. I can’t seem to tag you for some reason!

It’s been 2 years since Johnny and I first crossed paths on this site. We lived on opposite coasts, 4 hour time difference. Our first meeting took place 2 months later and lasted 2 months. 2 months later I moved across the country to be with him. The best decision I ever made!

Don’t lose hope. When you get discouraged to the point that bitterness creeps in, focus on other things. Keeping life well balanced may help prevent the bitterness from creeping in. I was never very good at finding that balance, it’s difficult I know when you want something so badly!

I looked for 20 years, on countless sites, fell into a pattern of feeling desperate then bitter. I was very vulnerable and taken advantage of many times. When I started to feel bitter I’d leave whatever site I was on for a few months or even a few years until I found balance again. Then I would return with fresh hope.

Over those 20 years I experienced being ghosted and lied to and even deceived for 18 months by a married man who felt like my Twin Flame. I had more reason than most to lose hope.

One thing I wish I’d realized much earlier in my journey – when someone shows you who they are, and you don’t like what you see, believe them the first time and don’t waste your energy on them. They won’t change for you, you won’t make them a better person. You deserve better. Set your bar high if you want something meaningful and lasting.

When Johnny came into my life, I had reached a place of contentment in myself and knew what I needed and had found my own self worth. With or without a partner I was going to enjoy the rest of my life.

I’m delighted to say I am enjoying life and Johnny brings out the best in me. He was absolutely worth the wait and upheaval of moving across the country to be with him.

Sending much love to everyone still looking. While you wait, focus on becoming the best version of yourself so you’ll attract the best person for you.

❤️🤗❤️

Anonymous
    Inactive

What a beautiful story you two have. Thank you for sharing!

Savage13
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Wasn’t here but in the Summer of 2019, I met my ex on the Reddit r4r sub and she also saw my post in r/adultnursing sub and said she was open to exploring my kink. She was drop-dead gorgeous, way out of my league at the time for the 6-foot, 265 lb fatass I was. I sat at the first date scared shitless it was a catfish but she was very real and I knew that more so when I laid in her apartment bare ass naked with her 3 hours later; the day I lost my virginity.

At 18 and 19, we went to separate colleges but I made the 100-mile, 2.5-hour drive every weekend to be with her.

After 6 months, COVID hit and we decided to move into her place and I transferred to her university. We explored ABF and suckling. She was dry (expectedly so) but she enjoyed it. We had a good thing going but the usual relationship mistakes you make as an immature teenager got in the way of us.

Then things changed. Despite not inducing, her breasts grew damn near 2 cups from the suckling and her areolas got bigger and darker. It scared her. We then hit a wall when I wanted her to induce and she said no. Missed communication between both of us and an extreme lack of mental health care on her end led to her cheating on me, effectively forcing me to end the relationship after 2 years of what was a great relationship 90% of the time. I loved her deeply, was considering marrying her, and I dreamed of the days she would mother my children.

It’s hard not to blame myself at times but I also know it goes both ways. Since then, I haven’t been in another relationship and have only had brief flings that went nowhere with people I didn’t see as being quite fit for me to love. And while I’m 3 times the man I was with my ex, I figured out she was engaged to some other guy and it fills me with rage and envy. It makes me question if anything we ever had was real if she jumped over to another guy so damn fast when I’m still tortured with nightmares of memories of our happy times.

And in the meantime, I finally accepted at the start of this year I’m ready to love again and I can’t get a date to save my life, even with people who barely scrape by on my personal standards. It’s even got me considering a 2nd, cross-country move in only 2 years’ time because I feel I don’t fit in anywhere with anyone my age.

I’m now 22, working full time with a master’s degree hanging on the wall, and sometimes feel like I missed my chance. Most of the people I know who are married met their spouse in college and it seems to get more complicated and difficult to date as you get older as you can’t “mesh” with someone like you could when you’re young, impressionable, and not so jaded by years of emotional pain.

Everything is great on the outside of my life. I drive a nice car, I’m in shape, I live in a house now, I got money in the bank, and I’m pursuing goals of becoming a pro bodybuilder and a business owner but deep down, I know it’s for nothing if I fail, as a sentient animal, to be a family man and not enjoy how deeply spiritual a loving, sexual relationship is with another woman and the wonderful children that can come of such a bond.

A good body and good love is something you can’t buy. You have to earn it and I feel on the latter, I’m getting nowhere at this point and it’s a very lonely, lost feeling at times.

COmilkmaid
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Colorado

I met my husband on a regular online dating site. We immediately hit it off. I brought up ANR date 2. He had never thought about it but was intrigued. Once he tried it, he was hooked. It’s a concept that is new to a lot of people but they aren’t opposed.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close