Special Requests?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Special Requests?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Morgan
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

I’m always wondering what kinds of photos and videos people would like to see. What if we could start a thread for people to request the kinds of things they would like to see for future puzzles and videos? Just an idea 💗

Johan
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • North Carolina

Love that idea Morgan.
    Hope you’re doing well gorgeous 😊

Morgan
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Awe, thx Johan💗. And yes, I am doing quite well and things are progressing (albeit not quite as quickly as I would like lol).

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s a great idea Morgan – not sure all will agree & sadly no doubt there will be the odd crank & Weirdo men come out the wood work .
    I’d have to say the vast majority of puzzles & video’s have been excellent.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Side issue ….I have received messages saying some/most of the puzzles are difficult to see, the colors are too dull, indistinct etc. And that’s on a big screen like an ipad. Are lots of users having similar issues? The jigsaw “chopping up process” definitely dulls the colors in the image somewhat, compared to the original picture. I can easily put images through a filter to make them much brighter for the puzzle-image, if necessary. Would that help? Is it necessary?

Herbie
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Tennessee

I think the puzzles are fine the way they are. I’ve always hated doing them, but I find that’s something I look for every day now. I could have sworn one piece was missing the other day. I even looked on the floor for it. Took me 10 minutes to finally find it! Thanks for a great pass time….

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Herbie, that’s uncanny because I got a message yesterday telling me a puzzle was missing a piece! Which puzzle number was it?

Herbie
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Tennessee

Michael, I don’t remember but it was at least a week ago. The piece was there; it was just my bad eyes. Keep them coming! I still hate puzzles, but I like the ones here!!

Herny
    Participant
    • Male
    • Other Country

Well, if i may put My Spoon in the pot, i would Say i like the breast when they are hanging or really being stretch out upwards by a mouth or pump before it falls by it’s own weight. For the ladies i think a man’s mouth playing with a nipple up-close would be interesting, or a mouth sucking half the nipple while one can see the Tiny waterfall milk tracking from the Boob to the ground.

Effervescent1
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • California

I think the puzzle colors are fine. I do appreciate that you’re varying the number of pieces to keep it more interesting. Thank you.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

The puzzles have been great! Good subject matter.😏
    I think all pictures should remain from members.
    Personally, I’d like to see some tasteful rope work, engorged dripping nipples and more pictures of the nurturing nature. Perhaps women engaged in a mutual suckling embrace.
    That’s my two cents.
    Keep up the great work on this site.👍🏽👍🏽

Anonymous
    Inactive

Michael- I struggle doing some of the puzzles as I’m extremely colour blind – I have managed to complete all of then Except the big 250 pieces one!! I’d appreciate that in the regular size 😀 – certainly if the colours / shades were brighter I’d likely complete them a lot quicker. Thanks.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

T, I think I re-posted the 200+ pieces puzzle as a regular-sized one, I’ll check ….yes, it’s puzzle #100

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ahhh Excellent- Thanks Michael 👍🏻 🙏🏻

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close