Should there be a Straight and Lesbian section on this site?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Should there be a Straight and Lesbian section on this site?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

joe it’s not a big fuss it’s just a pain to read the whole post when the heading DOESN’T contain the location or gender/gender preference. As I said above on Page One- 7 0f 15 are missing location or gender/sex. Page Two- 9 of 15 are missing the same info in the title. So that’s 16 posts or profiles I have to read.
    For me that’s a real pain in the ass. And could be easily avoided with a simple location section/ gender / desired gender area.
    Most other abf and dating sites have this and it seems to be the norm and offends no one. And when I say most I mean almost all. This site is superior in to most others except for that.
    I also am not interested in or want offend anyone by asking/requiring how they identify, just what sex/gender they are interested in.

i have to read

i

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

I went back and looked at the posts on the first page and I apologize for misstating the number of topics that had both gender wanted and location. The 13 of 15 numbers refer to the location in the title. On the second page it’s 11 of 15, page three is 10 of 15, page four is 12 of 15. A few more have vague location info.

My point is the same. With the forum Women Seeking, location in the title, and time stamp, I have all the info I need to sort through the options quickly and easily.

I agree if a topic had both gender wanted and location in the title, it would be preferred.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

On to a new 1, Just wanted to say I appreciate you being gentleman enough to apologize, even if it wasn’t to me, and admit your mistake. Most of us hate to do either.
    I also appreciate very civil tone of your last post. No reason for any of us to be rude to each other, especially about as pleasant a topic as abf.

And lastly, I think based on your last sentence we agree, it would be much simpler and easier to have the location and whom is seeking who in the topic. Much more expeditious and I don’t think to much to ask or offensive to anyone if we’re not asking anything but what sex/gender are you looking for.

As I said I’m not interested in offending anyone based on their orientation or anything else. Just want to find a match faster, lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The issue it seems is not site navigation but site search capabilities, if you were able to do a more targeted search it would alleviate a lot of the issues people seem to be having.

I think there is only four or five profile questions here, so it doesn’t give you a lot for a targeted search, which means you have to read someone’s entire profile to find if this person would be a match, and even then you may not find it after all that which is why you may need to expand your horizons. Now before someone blows a head gasket, I’m not saying to join other sites what I’m saying is that some have more search capabilities than others, no one size fits all, which is why I believe most people utilize several different sites in their journey because they all have different methodologies to reach the same goal.

I find this site to be very easy to use, and it’s free but the search could be expanded somewhat to include both gender and sexual orientation.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Wow Morty considering how much we butted heads in my thread I find your post extremely accurate and totally agree. Perhaps there’s hope for us after all.LOL

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close