Search function was updated, any issues please post here.

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Search function was updated, any issues please post here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

The search function was updated yesterday, seems there might be some issues, post below with exact details please if you have any problems with it.

r256
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

One thing I’ve noticed is that the search numbers differ when you use the ‘alphabetical’ filter – more results show up. Not a big deal – just interesting.

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi its working for me

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Apparently some aspects are working, others not, it will get sorted when I have time.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

r256, that difference between “most recently active” and “alphabetical” search results totals, was always there. The alphabetical list includes members who created an account but never actually activated it, ie. they have never logged in. These accounts are usually deleted by me after a few days, but I hope that explains why it always is a little higher than the default “active” list total.

For what it’s worth, the alphabetical list seems completely pointless to me, but it’s built in.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Well, I’m not noticing any new issues with Search function to be honest. If you notice any problems, post below please.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close