Question for the Ladies–Why the preference for older guys?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Question for the Ladies–Why the preference for older guys?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@misterlusty

lacto is a troll dont pay attention to him

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well said Mister Lusty 👍🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh dear lacto… I am having trouble reading what you’re saying because it is just so over the top.. and from my experience as a submissive.. completely wrong.

Anywayyyy… I have dated younger, the same age and older.. my preference is on someone who treats me with respect, is witty, intelligent, and numerous other traits.. but being older than me is not one of them.

I don’t agree with the saying that age is just a number either because quite frankly that seems like an excuse to be a perv but age is not a factor in me choosing a man to date.. being a man is though. I’ve come across more older men who are less mature than guys 10 years younger than me..

QTfatnips
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I prefer younger men. (And I’m submissive so I don’t fit the narrative above but there’s always exceptions I guess)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Not every young man wants a sexual experience through nursing, some who have the urge to nurse may just wanna nurse and that’s it and if he’s respectful then all is well, clearly or maybe some of you ladies have spoken to men with sexual demands and needs which you have no need to cater to and that’s perfectly fine, but not every young man is sexually charged to anr, there’s honestly young men who want to keep it strictly nursing and that’s it. In my opinion sex kinda kills it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe there’s more to gauge with older men, in terms of life experiences and such, I’ve learned to let women live with their preferences cause I have no control on who they are attracted to, at first I was shallow but remembered it’s not that deep and move on, for example I’m 25, so women who are older may have children my age and that can put them off which I totally get, at the same time some like them young, so it’s basically a needle in the haystack type of thing for me but that’s just what I wanted to share. I’m only lucky that older women wanna engage in nursing activities with a guy such as myself.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close