Question for the Ladies–Why the preference for older guys?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Question for the Ladies–Why the preference for older guys?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Mister Lusty
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Nevada

I have noticed that a surprising number, but of course, not all, of the ladies express an preference for older guys in their profiles and personals. That seems to be true on other ANR/ABF forums as well. Not that I’m complaining because it works to my advantage, but I do find it surprising. Would you care to enlighten us on why you prefer older guys for this activity?

Em
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Wisconsin

Older guys know what they want, communication is better, more in common and not looking for just a booty call.

Mistress of Arts
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • Germany

I guess it depends on the individual. Young guys can be old souls and be willing to worship a woman as much as an older guy. It’s about a guy willing to tune in and connect on more than one level. Presumably older guys might be better at that but I wouldn’t dismiss younger guys just like that. After all age is just a number. 😉

Isla
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

I prefer older men. Always have. I did try out with a couple younger and very immature.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Younger guys want sex (almost all the time)to go along with everything else, older guys may want to, but it not the same.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I find it a bit perverted with young men. They’re doing it because they want any sexual experience whereas older men tend to be more genuine in their search

Welshie🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I feel less like a life support machine for a pair of tits, talking with older guys than I do with a younger guy.

I’m also very much looking for a full relationship with ANR at its heart and not just a casual ABF meet. I want someone I can see as a prospective life partner rather than someone I feel like a dinosaur with or worse, like their mother.

There are also concerns for me that would be the same in a non ANR. I can’t have kids and I don’t want to either waste a younger man’s opportunity to have them with someone or put myself at the risk wasting years of my life if a partner was to suddenly realise he actually does want them and leaving to fulfil their dream years down the line.

The MOST important thing for me, whatever their age is someone who can make me laugh, but is still sensible enough to be there for the big stuff in life.

Wow, that was a bit of an essay!! 😳

Agent Rose
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Oregon

Echoing all of the above. Similar to Welshie, I am searching for a full partner with ANR at its core.

To the men in their 20s, so sorry that just too close to me being mum.

To the men in their 30s, it has been hit and miss. So I just stay away from the age bracket due to past experiences.

In the end, I am looking for someone 5 years younger or 10 odd years older and of course in between those ranges.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Personally I don’t have a preference for older guys. I would prefer around my age or slightly younger (this probably also because I tend to date younger). For me this probably also do to attraction, and that’s completely personal to each woman.

Anonymous
    Inactive

there is a whole myth that older men are more experienced and emotionally mature

there are also women who are inexperienced in this and want someone who knows what they are doing so they think an older man will do that

i think it is down to the individual not age

Mister Lusty
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

Wow, Thank you so much for all the thoughtful responses. I’m going to ponder these for a bit.

New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

I tend to agree with Kristen. I’m already in the “older” category and am finding that I prefer guys the same age or a little younger.

LondonMan
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I wish I had an answer. I feel I get ignored quite a lot due to my age and I’m not even *very* young!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Age preference is a D/s tell. When someone specifically desires younger, regardless of gender or orientation, that someone is dominant. Dominants are insecure and need the inexperience of a younger person to maintain their security and feelings of superiority, authority, etc.

When someone desires older, that someone is likely submissive. Naive as a rule, the submissive believes the older person can be taken at face value as being more emotionally mature, which is something the submissive desperately wishes to attain. In truth, most dominants are emotionally disconnected, not emotionally mature, thus the high failure rate of relationships among the women here. (Notice, they’re always here… not dating or breastfeeding – just like you!)

Those not influenced by D/s typically don’t have an age preference beyond 5-10 years of their own.

Based on nearly a decade observing the scene, ANR/ABF is largely comprised of “D/s unaware” individuals. People who genuinely have no idea about what’s going on with themselves, or culture, or humanity, in terms of dominance and submission. Community members here have self-selected into this process via the psychological inevitabilities of being D/s unaware, generally ego unaware these personality types are easily scammed, lied to and mislead, which is precisely what they all come here to do to each other. The sexual unawareness in the ANR/ABF scene is second to none, and the resultant need for validation is through the roof.

Submissive boys looking for their Mommy is the default D/s motive for ANR, but dominant women emotionally disconnected from men is the close second. This scene doesn’t have as much to do with breastfeeding as you might think, which you’ll find out if you ever actually get into one of these relationships you think you want.

File under: real answers about Earth’s geometry in a Flat Earth community.

Mister Lusty
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

Perhaps I’m mis-reading, but you seem to have a rather negative attitude toward this community and it’s participants. I know quite a few Dominants and submissives that do not fit your stereotypes at all. Also, I don’t think you can draw any conclusions about the failure rate of ANR/ABF relationships from the presence of people here. For every person here there could be a hundred successful, stable relationships but since those people are, by definition, not here looking, they are not part of your sample.

My experience tells me that the biggest barrier to these relationships is not D/s, immaturity, naiveté, or anything of the sort. The biggest barrier is distance. These relationships are almost impossible to cultivate unless the participants live quite close and due to the rarity of this need/desire/interest there are just not enough of us in a small area to make good connections very likely. But, if it happens, when it happens, it’s magic.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close