Purely platonic, non-sexual ANR? Does it exist?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Purely platonic, non-sexual ANR? Does it exist?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    SD Partner M4W
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • California

Yes! this is exactly what I am looking for. non-sexual nursing sounds like the perfect experience. I would love to find a partner that wants to escape for a couple of hours of calm and relaxing nursing.

mn2535
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Texas

In theory such a thing really should be possible, there’s just the problem that what both parties want out of the experience ahead of time, what they want during, and then what they want afterwards don’t always stay the same, and nor do they often stay synchronized.

I can speak from experience and say that I’ve been in some situations where I started off wanting the experience to be platonic, but then when it actually took place there was a certain chemistry and signals that made it very erotic. And the exact vice versa also happened in other situations.

Thinking about it in abstract, a 100% platonic nursing partner really would be the best possible ANR if you ask me. No romantic entanglements or strings attached, just a friend with whom a unique hobby is shared. But I have to admit, arranging that to happen in practice hasn’t been easy.

Megasucker
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

I been in 2 non-sexual ANR, the first woman was 38 and I was only 16. she was nice enough to give an occasional handjob if I asked. Then one was dry nursing it was sexual too because we were dating my current partner made it clear no sex it’s a deal breaker for her. She ended with her last two male sucklers because they kept pushing for sex although she disclosed it with them from the start and even switched to a female partner even though she is straight just to avoid this.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Megasucker: a non sexual ANR with occasional handjobs? That’s like a vegetarian who enjoys an occasional lamb chop. 😄 (I’m kidding)

OrpheusSong
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

Yes, non-sexual ANR is absolutely possible but I think member JIF clearly asks a valid question : “Can the journey itself be separately either platonic or sexually charged?” In my experience, I am sexually attracted and attached to my Nurse however that doesn’t mean I can’t compartmentalize my sexual response without curbing my emotional response. You can have Love without sex. That being said, communication is absolutely key. If you and your partner want to grow together, you have to be honest about how you feel and that includes any feelings that are sexual. If both partners agree to explore the sexual, that’s a plus in the relationship for both. It’s also just as emotional & loving to continue nursing with the sexual tension dealt with. Purely platonic nursing might be asking too much as it more or less defeats the inherent loving nature of ANR. I think it’s possible to be platonic at first but something always grows in that space.

Lillian
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Illinois

I’m learning so much!! What an amazing topic with truly interesting replies! As a newbie, and a recently partnered abf, I have to pipe in with my view. For me, I do enjoy it for its sexual aspect. Bravo to those women who can be suckled and NOT have sexual urges or have sexual exchange with said suckler. But for me, knowing my extended nursing (dry) will lead to a sexy finale creates such a fun build-up.

H
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

Wow. I really thought that people who wanted a non-sexual ANR must be a small minority, so this is an eye-opener! You’re welcome to it.

For me, ANR is most definitely sexual. Apparently 95% of men usually orgasm in sexual encounters, but for heterosexual women only 65% usually orgasm. There are various explanations proffered for orgasm inequality, but basically we live in a society that places much less importance on women’s needs. I think women are more likely to accommodate a partner’s quirks, fetishes, interests, than men are. I am really here to find someone who shares the same “fetish” as me. Having said that, I don’t really feel as if sexual abf is a fetish. But then again, I’ve never been in even one relationship where a partner is willing to humour me with this.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close