People come and go so quickly.

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion People come and go so quickly.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Corey
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Montana

I have had this happen so many times as well. I had a few where we were seemingly conversing well, but then *POOF*! They are gone without explanation.

Quite annoying, but they obviously weren’t meant to be the one for me.

Or any of us, for that matter.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@lusciousliz

It’s his loss.
    It seems like so many people these days, want instant gratification and seem to feel entitled to physical intimacy. It’s a shallow existence with no substance.

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Missouri

I found it as easer to state in my profile a public place I was at, the days I as there, and if interested to look me up there. Doing so saved me hours of search time and weeded out the lurkers, trolls, bullies, bull shitters, and ghosters. If get contacted here, I simply delete the message because they obviously haven’t even taken the time to read my profile or create the one of their own, why would I waste my time on someone who can’t take the time to invest in themself? I simply stopped participating in meet ups because of the male attitude. I currently have 4 full time ANR partners whom I meet with throughout the week. None of my partners did I meet through here. The male attitude of most here is simply gouche and a waste of my time to get involved in or with.

Lucy
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • United Kingdom

Thank you, Michael 🙂

Good to know.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close