Passive Suction Pumps

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Passive Suction Pumps

• This topic has 10 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

These are marketed as pumps, but are they? It would appear they can only be used in tandem with a pump or suckler. Does anyone know for sure?

I am looking for a discrete way to pump at work, but I have zero privacy & can seldom afford anytime to get away. It’s almost laughable. I was looking at a manual pump for the quiet, but finding time & place to setup will still be a struggle. I have two excellent electric pumps, and contemplated a third, wearable for the office, but have been deterred by the bulk & the noise.

Yogi
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Willow Go is a portable, rechargeable battery operated pump. It can be worn underneath a loose shirt and is relatively quiet when used on the lower settings. A quick trip to the ladies room to put them on and off is all that is needed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do you have experience with it? Was it pretty effective? How “discrete” under clothing? If people were paying attention, would they notice?

bouncyboobies
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

I watched a woman use the Willow pumps at an airport. Once she was set up I couldn’t tell she was pumping. Like Yogi said, a loose shirt and maybe even a scarf over, and no one should notice. As for the sound, I couldn’t hear them, so they must have been relatively quiet. You could always play a little music?

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

I started with a Willow hands free, they were quiet. I also invested in an Elvie and a Momcozy. While I like them all, the Willow I liked for its tracking and remote control benefits, the momcozy I like the varied stimulation settings and expression settings. I’ve found the Elvie to be the quietest and best breast conforming. A loose shirt and vest or scarf or light sweater would defer from an obvious notice. An added plus on the Elvie as well is it has timing session options and iPhone control and tracking.

PowerPuffGurl
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Texas

I use the Pumpables brand, both the portable and Hospital grade ones. When I’m on the phone with my favorite ‘Breastie’ friend, either video or voice call, he says he can’t ever even hear it. (Unless I pull it off).

But I’ve never used it in person as of yet.

June
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Based on what you’ve shared, @pawsda23 I’d be considering the Momcozy. Sounds as if it’s put some thought into the stimulation side of things.

Regarding the willow Go, could it handle a scenario whereby I remotely control it from here in England if I downloaded the app and you shared access with me. There are some remote sex toys that work that way.

A breast pump with this feature would be very welcome.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So, the willow or the Elvie for discretion?

Does anyone have any experience with passive pumps?

Thanks, y’all

Anonymous
    Inactive

@tittiesontap what ellie? Stride?

Thanks

Gumdrops (ToT)
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

TexasGal, the question regarding “does anyone have any experience with passive pumps?” is a bit broad. I googled the word passive pumps and they all came up.

My Elvies are discrete and quieter than my other two (Willow 3.0 and MomCozy). They all have their Pros and Cons.

My Elvie is the Elvie Curve.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The elvie curve is what I’m considering a passive pump. It doesn’t have a motorized pump. So, how do you use it, if I may ask? Do you use it in tandem with a motorized pump? Can you actually “pump” breastmilk with the elvie curve? Or, do you hook it up to a pump?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close