Nursing Bras

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Nursing Bras

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

How many of you like to incorporate a nursing or maternity bra into your nursing? I have experienced it in the past with partners wearing one during. Nursing bras have come a long way they now make them in really sexy styles and colors. I found that introducing a nursing bra during nursing sessions really accentuated the nursing for both of us. How do others feel about nursing bras? I would love to hear your stories and what you liked or didn’t like as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love nursing bras. I wear them even when it’s just for me. I like the brand Hotmilk, as they have a wide array of sizes in absolutely stunning nursing bras, which is hard to find for those of us with very large bosoms. I feel like nursing bras are a sweet, unspoken way to present my breast to my partner, a visual representation of the very special offering that it is. Like fancy gift wrapping.

Matt
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

I completely agree! A sexy nursing bra does so much for added support and presentation. I felt like a kid on Christmas the first time I unhooked that soft 4 panel cup exposing her breast. It is such a wonderful feeling!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Love wearing them. I think they definitely add to the experience.
    That sound as the cup unclips sends shivers up my spine.

Also great for easy access when you both need to suckle quickly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I wear nursing bras!! I have about 6!! Sometimes they are perfect for that quick suckle in the middle of the day!! Also like to wear it while I pump, it works good. I do have a pumping bra too but it’s a pain!!

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I love nursing bras! Definitely adds a certain something!

Jigsaw Puzzle 65

Anonymous
    Inactive

I LOVE Nursing Bras! I always wear them. Makes me feel so sexy. The sound of the unclasp .. the sight of my big full heavy mammaries busting out of the bra , and the sheer pleasure and ecstasy
    of breastfeeding my partner whenever and wherever he gets hungry! Mmm!!! Yes. Nursing bras are amazing!!!

Matt
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Hell yes Missy! I echo all of those sentiments

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close