Notification noise…

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Notification noise…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    S
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • United Kingdom

Can anyone tell me how to turn off the notification noise please? I’ve searched the settings and can’t seem to find how to do it.
    Thanks!

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Sorry S, it’s not possible. For various tech reasons I can’t allow individual users to set on-off, it’s either on for everyone or off for everyone. If others want it switched off then comment here please.

Meantime, I’ve turned the volume down from 50% to 25% for that notification “pop”, maybe that will help.

S
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I understand. Thank you for your response and turning the volume down. I appreciate it. I’ll just come off the site entirely should I need to be more discreet. Thanks again.

Welshie🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

If you need to be discreet, you can just turn the media sound level down and it solves the issue!!

Jessica
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Indiana

Notification sound is not a problem. If you need to be discreet turn the volume down on your device. Don’t hate the site because you can’t figure out your own device.

S
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

I didn’t realise my media volume was up at all and that was causing the notification noise. Silly me.

But Jessica, I did not at any point say I hate the site, I’m not quite sure how you get to that conclusion from my posting. It is far from the truth.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jessica, getting snippy was really unnecessary. I’m quite sure I’m not the only parent on this site that needs to have my device volume up so that my kids, their school, and my not so healthy dad can get a hold of me. It was a simple inquiry that Michael provided and answer to.

Anonymous
    Inactive

(Comment deleted by Admin. Mr Lacto, please be …nice.)

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I’m closing this thread because it is going to cause totally pointless arguing ..over nothing.

When S said she would come off the site entirely should she need to be discreet, she meant close the browser or log out, and NOT that she would delete her account.

Takeaway: as soon as the site moves to a new hosting company (soon) then minor tech issues like this will be solved, all users will be able to switch the notification sound individually on/off on their account.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Notification noise…’ is closed to new replies.

New Report

Close