My ultimate dream

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion My ultimate dream

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    QTfatnips
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

What I would love …

To have a man that would help me induce lactation and make some videos and fun doing it. Let’s gather our research and equipment. Let’s set up a schedule. A diet. The suppliments. Let’s have some fun too.

I’d like suckers and a tens unit. Oatmeal and beer. I hear 420 can help too. Get a good pump. Hand massage. Proper suppliments. All the necessary fun things. Some suckling. Some swueezing. Film everything. Add some adventure. Some outdoor suckling. I like some pain. Let’s make lots of milk. Let’s fuck. Let’s roleplay. Let’s join some abf parties. Let’s get dirty.

And make new friends. And share our experiences. And maybe make some money. Or don’t who even cares. But we can have fun. And attention.

Johan
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • North Carolina

Love it!! 😉

The Other Tom
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

Well there’s a positive, uninhibited attitude! You go girl, that man is looking for you!

QTfatnips
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

I get that type of rsponse a lot. Uninhibited. Unfiltered. Open.

Is that not how everyone is? What the hell is it? A bunch of games? I’ll flat out tell ya, it probably ain’t ever gonna happen. But the way I’ve been living life most recently, it just might!

And I’m excited about that. But really scared too.

But to get there, there are so many hoops. But so far, I’ve apparently been very different than many people.

Maybe this whole thing could be as well.

Mister Lusty
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

I join in celebrating your uninhibited, go for it, nothing is going to stop me, attitude!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close