Most memorable meet

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Most memorable meet

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Ohio

@juicyboobies I can’t really say that any one experience stands out from any other. Each time is special because of the women that shared it with me.🤗

On a general note the circumstances or surroundings might stand out. In this case it is a general location. Breastfeeding outdoors in a state park, national forest, or on the beach is incredible. There is something about bring unencumbered by clothing. Laying on a blanket in each others arms. Her nipple in my mouth. No sounds other than our breathing, the murmurs of enjoyment and the sounds of nature. These are truly memorable experiences.

Short of breastfeeding while in orbit, I can’t imagine a better place to be with someone.

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

Oh yes Grog i absolutely hear ya. The act of breastfeeding or suckling outdoors is beyond incredible. Everyone should experience it.

Mr. Grey
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

That’s very romantic Juicy.

Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

The ex & I went for a drive on some country backroads, went hiking, looking at some old beautiful abandoned homes. One of the places we stopped was a lake. Mid afternoon. Quite warm for a winter day with a light breeze but sunny. We walked out onto the dock. A few people were around. We stood at the railing looking out upon the water. Enveloping me in his arms & his chest against my back. Lifting his arms every once in a while to point something out. Sometimes wrapping in front of me casually pressing his arms & hands against my nipples or the sides of my breaststroke. Eventually We were alone. He pulled my shirt up and lifted my breast out of my shirt. Weighing and moulding breasts with his large hands, lightly pinching and pulling on my nipples. The slight wind on them chilling yet made me hotter for him. He turned me in his arms facing him. He kissed me deeply. He knelt down on his knee pulling my shirt down over my one breast and latched onto my other. He’s very tall and I am on the shorter side so it was a perfect fit. Holding my breast with both hands, massaging. My hands on his shoulders and running through his hair. He faced the water and I the pathway to be able to see if anyone is coming. After a time he pulled back. Pulled my shirt down over one breast and pulled out the other. Latching on again with hunger I moaned at the feeling. Upon seeing someone coming down the path, I whispered to him. He stood as he pulled my shirt down to cover me & turned me in his arms so I faced the water again. His hands under my shirt still massaging my breasts. He kissed the side of my neck & top of my head. Replaced my breasts within my bra. Then holding hands, we walked back up the path to the car

Anonymous
    Inactive

Beautiful Jessa! I could picture it perfectly

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

Oh @terri wow i could almost feel that story 😍

Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

Thanks Beth and JB

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close