Most memorable meet

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Most memorable meet

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

What has been your favourite or most memorable meet.

Mine was with a friend who i meet regularly and this was about our meet last summer. He always drives to me which is little over a 2 hour drive and this day when he arrived i had a surprise picnic packed and in the boot of my car. I told him to hop in i was taking him out for a few hours. I could almost see the frustration on his face as he realised he would have to wait a little bit longer to suckle.

Anyhow after a 45 min drive we arrived at the jetty where a boat was waiting to take us and my packed picnic to the beautiful Island and Devenish Monastic Site which was founded in the 6th Century by Saint Molaise on one of Lough Erne’s many islands.

The island is incredibly beautiful. We had a look about and took in the sites before the heat and hunger became too much so we strolled up the hill away from the site and other tourists.

I pulled out the picnic blanket and we settled down to a prosecco and strawberry drinks and my filled rolls before lying back to chill in the sun. We had been lying face to face chatting for a bit then i could see him lustfully eyeing my cleavage. A quick look around told me we were safe enough as no one had ventured up our direction. I pulled my dress strap and bra down on one side and instantly felt his warm wet mouth take my nipple and areola in greedily. The feeling was incredible, lying outdoors in the warmth, with this beautiful man attached to me. I was beyond horny at this stage and had we not been in such a holy place i most definitely would have straddled him there and then.

Finally the boat arrived to take us back and after what felt like the longest boat trip and drive we arrived back at my house.

As i opened the front door i felt his hands on the bottom of my dress and as i was just walking in the door the dress was been lifted over my head and im sure had any of my neighbours been looking they would have seen a right spectacle.

Anyhow needless to say by the time we made it to the bedroom we were both naked and well as they say the rest is history. I look forward to this summer for more outdoor pursuits with my friend.

https://www.google.com/search?q=devenish+island&source=lmns&bih=674&biw=360&client=ms-android-samsung-ss&prmd=imnv&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiox73Srdf9AhWOUMAKHc3vBBUQ_AUoAHoECAAQBA

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Iowa

Lovely post, Juicy….hope that time comes soon for you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow! I’m afraid I can’t set the scene anywhere near as well as you, but my favourite was also last summer on an island with my former ANR partner.

We were in a forest up a hill from the beach, and although we had passed a few other walkers on our way, there was nobody around. We found a shady spot, sat on a fallen tree and did our thing 💞 one of my favourite days ever and an extremely memorable one with an amazing man who I miss so very much.

I hope you have many more special days like that this summer and in years to come.

Pam
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Texas

Breathtaking! Thank you for sharing 😁

Fosterluv
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Such a lovely moments, I am still looking for one to have my own sweet/crazy/adventures moments….

Is there anyone here who would like to meet and lets carve our own moments…

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

@juicyboobies, that’s wonderful. Nature and water both are perfect!!!
    @rachyj, that’s nice setting.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Juicy, That was a great story….I’m happy for you. I was widowed 5 years ago and for obvious reasons had not been with anyone….However, in my grief I had connected to my desire for anr. Several months ago I met a man on a regular dating site that was close to me. I looked at his picture and thought….I’m sure I am not his type. But low and behold, he contacted me. He was a widower who was not ready for a relationship, but was ready for sensual exploration…As we chatted I didn’t realize he was assessing my level of sensuality. He told me he thought I was in 2nd gear and he was in 5th gear….I didn’t know we were playing that game….lol I immediately thought….”Oh yeah?” I proceeded to prove to him that I could write sensual circles around him….He was pleasantly surprised. We talked on the phone and I proceeded to talk sensual circles around him….he admitted to being surprised because he thought that I was somehow copy pasted sensual material to him….I laughed at the absurdity. We set up a date to meet in person. I still thought that he was out of my league, but decided that I had nothing to lose. Upon meeting, he charmed me and flirted with me. We had a great time sharing humorous stories. I was extremely attracted and turned on by him. I had told him about abf and he was very curious and interested….Much to his surprise I told him that I wanted to teach him to suckle that night. He was more than agreeable. I taught him suckling, which he picked up like a pro and he taught me a few things as well….For two people who had lost so much in our lives, we managed to bring fun and sensuality to each other. I think of that encounter as being a sensual fairytale…and carry that in my mind as a special treasure.

Fosterluv
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Nice and Intersting Chapter @lotus

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was widowed 9 and a half years ago, and lost not only my wife, but my ANR partner of over 10 years. I miss that connection so badly. Everything else in my life is complete, except this kind of deeply intimate connection with a woman. And the most frustrating part is that the women that I’ve built connection with by getting to know them, have been located in different countries to me. I’d relocate, but am wary of relocation before truly getting to know if we’re compatible, and you only discover real compatibility by spending physical time together. So it’s a bit of a chicken and egg scenario that likely requires a massive leap of faith at some point.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can definitely relate to the question of connection, it’s the number one priority if it’s going to be a worthwhile endeavour. Have you tried visiting first, instead of just deciding to commit to relocation?

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

@juicyboobies Wow, Juicy! I’d go on a picnic with you any day!🤗
    Just hold off on the pulton.😜😂🤗😘

Anonymous
    Inactive

@juicyboobies, thank for sharing the experience and the place!

It looks beautiful. I’ve just taken a look on Google map and it looks like you both made the satellite pic! 😳🤪

✍️Philip❤️‍🔥U♔🦮
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

Very nice. Hope you have more adventures to share.

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

Some lovely stories. Thank you all for sharing.

@clowey that would be hilarious if we were captured on google maps.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Only the great wall of China and JBs boobs visible from space 😆

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close