Moisturising

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Moisturising

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks pink. I can’t use almond oil as I’m allergic. Not sure if I’m allergic to topical applications but I’m severely allergic if I eat them, so I don’t want to take the risk. Don’t you find that the coconut oil starts to smell stale after a few hours? It smells nice and tropical at first but then it smells musty. I don’t want musty mammaries 😭

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ll message you, so we can keep this thread on topic.

Pink
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • New York

Sorry, I didn’t see you had mentioned coconut oil before.
    I haven’t found an issue with the smell. It can go rancid tho in the container, I’ve experienced that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No worries, Pink. Maybe there are different grades of purity/refinement of coconut oil, I don’t know. But it smells nice and coconutty when I get it out of the jar and smells musty and stale after a while 🫤

Fly on the wall
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA

Egyptian magic is all natural and multi-purpose. I use it as a face moisturizer, lip balm, healing cream for burns, discolorations, and cracked feet. I’m afraid it’s pricey. Google says it’s at Boots. I am on a budget also, but broke down and purchased it at Costco as you get significantly more product for the money there, and it’s just so fantastic. Although it’s pricey, it can last a long time as it’s to be used sparingly. Idk if Costco accepts returns in UK, but if so, it’s something to keep in mind if you have the chance to try it and don’t think it’s worth it. Flying back to my wall now. Carry on.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Haha thanks 😊

SipsforNips
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Oregon

@baker good old udder balm😎 but yeah idk how rachy feels about petroleum lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would try it if I can’t find anything else that works

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close