Milwaukee, Wisconsin 42 F4M ANR Long Term With Relactation. Willing To Relocate!

Personal Ads & Forum Personal Ads – Women Seeking Milwaukee, Wisconsin 42 F4M ANR Long Term With Relactation. Willing To Relocate!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Vee
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Arizona

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 42 F4M ANR Long Term With Relactation. Willing To Relocate!

Hello, thank you for reading if you make it through this whole post lol. I am a 42-year-old, Native American female looking for male for long term romantic & sexual relationship centered on ANR lifestyle including relactation & all aspects of it. I have breastfed/nursed two kids (after natural pregnancy, 4 years apart) & now divorced/single. I am looking for a single or (something close to it) man willing to live together eventually, or right away if we agree! Currently living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin but willing to relocate for the right partner. Must be serious & committed, open-minded & a nice person. Race does not matter but must be respectful, kind & patient. I don’t care for political discussion or debate but am interested in social justice. Would probably get along better with someone liberal. I’m a female, minority from a humble background, who grew up on a Native American reservation. I have my personal views & experiences that aren’t going to change. I am definitely not conservative & If you are, it is not a deal breaker but then I would want a no political discussion rule.

Looking for age 27-60, ideally 40-50 as I want long term relationship & lactation & feel I can better relate to a man in a similar stage of life. I am very ready & willing & feel like now is the time to live my best life, make this lifestyle choice in order to have the kind of relationship & everyday mutual adoration & satisfaction that we both crave, want & need so much! Please read over my preferences so you can see how I’ve tried to narrow down the experience I am looking for. If something I list might be an issue but you are interested, message & let me know so we can discuss. I am definitely not perfect & am seeking not only an ANR but also a relationship that is built based on honesty & trust, ultimately giving ourselves to each other for mutual pleasure and the ultimate companionship. My ultimate goal is an ANR relationship that will lead to marriage or long term commitment. This must go both ways as far as willing to chat openly about experience, background, desires, hopes, fears. Not looking to have one time chat or ghosting, unfair picture exchange or endless chatting with no hope of meeting. I will want proof that you are real. I want to create an exhilarating & intense emotional & physical experience together! Must like kissing, cuddling, making out, giving & receiving massage & like to be touched & shown affection & reciprocate.

*Must be open to possibly exploring/embracing some (agreed on) aspects of the kink community & lifestyle & open to the idea of allowing other men to nurse from me at some point, probably not right away unless you are ok with it to help induce/relactate. I am open to a bi-sexual man that practices safe sex.

*Must be ok with lactation, consuming my breast milk, nursing, breastfeeding & suckling & the time commitment it requires. Be willing to help get started with inducing asap even if long distance for now. Would like a qalll interested in or already has researched the supplements, TENS unit, pump styles & supplies, recommended induction methods. I became interested in ANR after my divorce when I (finally) started dating again. I discovered that my nipples were still highly sensitive years after nursing & that it is very arousing & sexually exciting for me. I enjoyed breast & nipple stimulation with hands & mouth. This led me to read about ANR & have wanted a true ANR ever since. That was over 3 years ago. I’ve not had a relationship where breast worship was a daily occurrence. I have a strong desire to lactate & produce for a man & everything that goes with it.

*Must be ok with me being 5’7-1/2″, tan skin, black past shoulder length hair, brown eyes, 40D’s (dark nipples & areolas), curvy body. I don’t consider myself BBW but I’m not small. I prefer to have a medium to bigger guy my height or taller & similar in weight or more to cuddle with & nurture. I want to feel both vulnerable but safe with you & as comfortable as I can be with my body with you so I can give you the best gift of shared milk! I am open to making changes to lead a healthier eating lifestyle & possibly losing weight by myself but ideally together, in a healthy way by eating better, exercising more, lots of sex. This leads me to my next requirement lol.

*Must be ok with a very open-minded, sexual, sensual & erotic ANR, absolutely no platonic or no sex for long term. I want & expect to have the best sexual & erotic experience of our lives. I am a very willing & fun partner who gets very turned on by the thought of having a man nurse from my engorged, milk producing breasts. My dream is to find a man to nurse from me daily, possibly letting other men enjoy it also. I can still get pregnant as far as I know but I currently have an IUD to prevent. I have current negative STD & drug tests. Be prepared to get tested & show proof before no condom sex. Must listen to, understand & respect sexual boundaries with no gray area. No BDSM, pain or humiliation, potty play, unnecessary roughness, excessive mommy/son play unless discussed & agreed on. There will be a discussion about possible children but I am at least open to the idea of one pregnancy including breastfeeding the child. Would be interested in giving a man a child that does not have any if long term commitment. Not looking to trick anybody into being a father or wanting to be a single mother at 42+. Looking for a partner with a high sex drive and an overwhelming need to be wanted, desired, & appreciated for the man you are. Must have a high desire & willingness to please, attention to detail & be able to go multiple rounds sexually with prolonged nursing & suckling included. Every session will not be sexual but we will feed off each other’s wants & needs. I will be willing to make my breasts and body available at any time or place including the middle of the night or whenever you feel the urge including making it work in public. Please have no erectile problems or require erectile medication. We will be having sex frequently and you need to able to please me sexually with frequent orgasms and use what you have including your mouth for oral & I will return the favor & very talented with my mouth.

*Must be ok with the fact that I have two children & I don’t discuss them with people I don’t know well. Relocation would be for only myself. Do not ask me excessive questions about my kids. They are healthy & safe. I did breastfeed both for about 7 months each with supplementing & pumping. It was a very stressful experience & I feel due to the stress I didn’t produce enough. I did try mothers milk tea, dom & fenugreek & familiar with an electric breast pump. I am looking for this to be exciting yet relaxing, not stressful. I did enjoy some aspects of breastfeeding but it was exhausting. I did not have ANR with my ex-husband, just occasionally as foreplay. The baby would be on my breasts all day & night & I wasn’t interested in having a man on them also at the end of the day. Understand that nursing was a non-sexual experience when I was lactating. It has been 10 years since I produced but was able to pump oz. I think I’d be able to relactate easily with the proper equipment & supplements. I am ok with a man that has children but would prefer a man that does not have young children full time unless a Widower. Also, not looking to help raise children unless discussed in detail because kids are stressful & time consuming. Not looking for any help raising mine at this time. I have never been in a relationship that led to a man meeting my kids so I understand this can be tricky with kids. Willing to discuss to try to make it work if you are.

*Must understand & respect that my last dating relationship was very negative & ended badly but I am now safe & done with it forever. Not looking to discuss in detail or re-hash at this time but it was not my ex-husband. It was an 18 month relationship that became physically & emotionally abusive after moving to another state together. I was finally able to leave 3 months ago. I am doing pretty well considering. I have a four year degree in psychology & some grad school for counseling & never thought I’d be in an abusive relationship until I was. I am self-conscious because I do have some scars on my face but am able to smile again & enjoy little things like taking a walk, riding in the car blasting music, or having a meal or coffee with a friend. I am still finding myself again & what I truly want in life. I am hopeful to find the kind of relationship that is physically & mentally secure and satisfying. I’m tired of covid times & crave the physical closeness & comfort of a loving, caring, respectful ANR journey. I do have a sense of humor & want someone that can make me laugh but also have conversation & things in common. Stimulate my mind as well as my body & develop an intense connection I desire & crave every hour of every day.

*Must be alcohol & 420 friendly. You can or not but must not mind if I indulge. It would be very cool if you like either or both. Would prefer no cigarette smokers as I do not smoke cigarettes or use any type of tobacco & its unhealthy to be around. I have very severe year round allergies. Prefer no one with a cat. Stayed with a friend in a house with a cat recently & thought I could handle it. I could not even with prescription medication & was miserable. Would be interested in possibly getting a small dog puppy that is allergy friendly as I had to give my dog up when I couldn’t keep him & miss him dearly.

*Be prepared to exchange pics, Kik & number for texting right away. I will want to see your face & body to get an idea of what you are like physically & I have lots of recent pics to share. I don’t edit any of my photos except cropping & black & white. I want to accurately represent myself including my body size. I don’t want pic collectors or time wasters. I am real & I’m very serious about this. I want it to be a lifestyle change. If local, be serious about meeting up & respecting my current availability (daytime), no hosting or me staying overnight. I currently have a unique but temporary living situation.

***At this time I am open to meetups in the Milwaukee area for serious men only. I would like to start the relactation process asap. Any interested men that would like to meet in Milwaukee & see how it goes? Please message me if you are! If you have made it this far & are interested in contacting me please in your first message state:

1. Your age & race with a face picture. It will be the first thing I will ask for. Not willing to share pictures ensures the conversation will not continue.
    2. Location and if you are settled or willing to move/relocate
    3. Single or what your current marital status is & if you have any kids. If not, do you want any or would you want more if you can? I am willing to entertain the idea of a married man but that would be strictly to induce. Anything more than that would need to be discussed.
    4. What you want to be called. Can be a fake name until we know each other better. I’ve had stalkers before.
    5. Your availability to chat, talk & openness to meet. Must be available to check in with me & turn me on from afar.
    6. The main reasons you are interested in ANR including why you want it is a lifestyle & any experience.
    7. Any questions, concerns or anything I need to know including sexual kinks or preferences.

Please don’t take out any frustrations with not being able to find what you’re looking for out on me.  Understand that I am most likely not like anyone you have talked to in this past about ANR because I am genuine and sincere & try not to make any assumptions. Getting tired of rude responses asking to see pics of my breasts or my bra size with barely a hello. A note that you saw this post on Reddit would be helpful as I am posting in more than one place. This can be a frustrating & lonely experience & I understand which is why I am trying to be specific with what I am looking for. If we start chatting & you find that something doesn’t line up with your wants you can communicate & let me know. Example: If after seeing pics I am not what you are looking for physically you can let me know before we take up each other’s time! Know that if you stop responding/replying I will most likely lose interest. Have had some intense communication & then it usually stops with no explanation, which is disappointing.

*****Do not message me asking questions that are answered in this post. That will prove you didn’t actually read the ad. Which if you message me I’m going to ask you for the hint/code word & you must tell me: BLUE MILK because I am blue I have no milk.

I am very real and serious about this. Not looking for a hookup veiled as ANR. Looking for someone ultimately into breast worship, play & stimulation with the ultimate goal of getting me to produce again for your deserving mouth! Message me if this sounds like what you truly want and need as a daily part of your life! Look forward to seeing if anyone out there is looking for the same things….

Karamel Latte
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Wow, I have to give you the biggest round of applause for your post Vee! Fantastic and I wish you the best of luck x

DaveHeaven
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

That was lot to read, but it was very informative and I can say a wee bit about you. Do you mind we stay in touch? Davidbecherman01@gmail.com.. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

GA Suckler
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Georgia

Wish I was in Wisco. You sound fantastic:) Let’s stay in touch and see if distance might not be an issue.

Vee
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Arizona

Thank you so much! Sorry for the late response. I didn’t know anyone actually replied lol.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good evening, Can we talk or chat sometime?

Anonymous
    Inactive

hello vee, I’ve wanted what you have articulated in your lengthy intro all my life. I am a bit older than you prefer, but if I was standing next to you at a bar or store, you probably would guess I’m more like 50,..so if it’s a deal breaker, please let me know, I won’t bother you anymore,thanx& luv,s

Anonymous
    Inactive

Everyone on here should applaud (and many, many are) your honesty, thoroughness, and total honesty by way of your acknowledging how difficult relationship building around ANR/ABR can be — thank you, Vee.

I have enjoyed our chats thus far and hope that they can continue. Dudes, read this, as she is 100% real and 100% fantastic and 100% spot-on regarding expectations of us. And for women reading this, please know that honesty and respectability are paramount to those of us committed to this and to you — thank you, Vee, and thanks to this site!

Latcher Latch
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Arizona

hi in Milwaukee WI. yes that is beautiful post. I am Suzi and I am a Caucasian 66 yr old. I am a M2F trans, but not looking for men as I enjoy women, lactating or wanting to lactate ones like yourself. you are rare. I used to live around Madison but now live in Tucson. I am willing to relocate, or maybe you’d like it where it’s warm or both. I am single, live alone in my own house. I am nicely retired. i was in a long ARN, but my partner grew tired of the lifestyle and me I guess and it’s been over for a couple of years. I want someone to rekindle the bond that comes with s nursing relationship and lifestyles. ‘ll want to breastfeed on an ongoing daily basis meaning somewhere in the 4 to 6 times a day, every day. I want you to know when it time and either you or I are ready and we start. I am looking for a ‘normal’ relationship outside the lacation. I am somewhat shy in the bedroom but like oral/kissing/anticipation/ some anal & pegging and just plain fun and open to try most things and let you know what is not working. I have been rejected many times because as you say its hard to find a partner in this lifestyle, but I am real and will treat you as real too so hopefully there is some connection. love to turn each other on to each other. You?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Big applaud for being so thorough and clear about what you want and don’t want. I’ll try to honor your commitment and be as honest and clear about my intentions as well.
    1. I’m a 22 African American Male
    2. Live in Milwaukee
    3. Single
    4. Bishop
    5. Available to chat throughout the day and open to meet in a location safe for both of us.
    6. Other than the obvious of being attracted to breasts, I’m trying to be more open-minded about my sex life and have new sexual/romantic experiences. And I am new to ANR and I believe, with you being experienced enough and so honest and clear about what you want, you could help me ease into the lifestyle/experience and help me be more confident about trying new things, sexually.
    7. No concerns or questions at this time. My kik is RedKing210599

Davey
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Iowa

Hi Vee, That is the longest most complete profile I have ever seen. Thanks because it answers so many questions and your honesty makes me sure you are sincere and serious. The code you used is BLUE MILK. I am not sure you would consider me as a primary partner because of the distance and there are a few other things we would need to avoid. I am conservative, Trump supporter, not really interested in more children, and a few other things but I would be willing to travel and be sorta a backup. You state that a partner should be willing for other men to nurse and perhaps that is for us the best choice. So far as the sex stuff I am very open and completely enjoy nursing as my number one interest. I am no and prefer to be submissive. Not ever abusive to women and definitely love to please. I nurse several times a day, 45 minutes each session. I like as kink otk, restraints, dildos, strap-on, and definitely diapers. I will suck your lovers off and or clean you out after your bull has filled you but I would prefer a FLT and a MDLB or MDTB Relationship. I do not take baby talk but I definitely am a good boi for mommy and will be more than willing to submit. That is just an example and does not indicate limits or restrictions. I get lonely sometimes and seek a woman who is kind and understanding and likes to travel and go out but who also enjoys quiet evenings snuggled in fromt of a fire and listening to soft romantic music. If I could find my dream woman I would focus on her attitude towards life and her empathy for her partner. I do not want a model or a gorgeous centerfold. I much prefer someone who is more into cuddles and enjoying life. There is more to a relationship than looks or money or whatever shallow people emphasize. I want the emotional bond nursing can bring. I am experienced nursing but it has been years and since then most women do not want to even chat because of the diapers. What I try to explain is that nursing is SO MATERNAL and basic to life I just don’t understand why they would not have the maternal instinct extend to caring for me. There is more but I do hope you will consider me and msg me back. I would like to give my number if you want to chat. Dean

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close