Manual vs electric pump

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Manual vs electric pump

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Stef
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Illinois

Will i get better results with electric or manual pump ?
    I wanted a supplement to take to help with getting milk supply but not sure what to use. I have heard so many different stories.

Alexey
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • Russia

My story is about manual. Its working but it takes about month

Johan
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • North Carolina

Well not only the pump but the schedule you put to your sessions.
    I used to date some women that used electric pumps and did it every 2 hours for 20mins and take their supplements.
    So if your sessions are irregular you may not see the results you’re hoping for in the time you’re hoping to see it.

Stef
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Illinois

Ok thank you

Agent Rose
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

Hi Stef

From a supplements perspective, there are plenty. Some are recommended to take for different purposes.

I take goat’s rue, brewer’s yeast and fenugreek (watch out for this one as it has adverse supply effects on some women). Additionally, I try to eat rolled oats 3 times a week. Oatmeal is highly effective.

As far as the pump, I use a double electric pump because I don’t have the time to do one at a time. I actually have two… a portable one, and plug in unit. I still find at this stage that hand expressing after pumping to be highly effective. I also use a TENS unit for added breast stimulation. This is silent and I use it especially if I am about to miss a pump session due to company.

I hope this helps.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Stef,

I am just starting out too. I bought dom online, and I was thinking about buying a willow pump. It’s pricey but it’s hands free, very quiet, and no tubes.

https://shop.onewillow.com/

Agent Rose
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Oregon

The willow isn’t that quiet. I can’t easily hear the conversation in the room when I am using it.

Morgan
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Missouri

Agreed, I have a Willow and LOVE it, but it’s not as quiet as they lead you to believe. I can hear conversations fine, but occasionally others can hear it if I’m on the phone while using it. I will tell you the Willow is an absolute GAME CHANGER as far as pumping. I no longer feel tethered to the wall. It makes it much easier to pump every 2h. Highly recommended!!! For reference, I have a plug in and a Tens as well.

Anonymous
    Inactive

3 weeks using domperidone hand expression is working best at this point I’m not getting anything with the pump I have a Willow and manual pump I do try to have as many sessions with my partners if available I eat oatmeal and drink coconut water

Anonymous
    Inactive

I never had any luck producing milk with out Domperidone.. I used a tens unit and also pumped several times a day. No luck until I took Domperidone. Now that I take it and am lactating I take goats rue and lecithin.
    Using an electric pump and tens unit did increase my breast size 3 sizes!! But not much of a drop here and there with out dom!!
    Good luck!!! 🦋

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have you tried the elvie? Which do you prefer? Elvie or willow?

Agent Rose
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Oregon

I have tried both. I prefer the willow over the elvie.

Anonymous
    Inactive

How do I go about lactating

Teas
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Ladies may I ask how you can get domperidone in the uk?

john ABF Healing
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Indiana

There is a new pump out called the Baby Buddah, it’s supposed to have really good suction and the reviews say it awesome. There are some new pumps that cup the entire breasts and provide increased blood flow to the breasts as it also provides suction to the nipple. Some like a lot of suction and some don’t good luck in your search

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close