Looking for feedback

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Looking for feedback

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

What are your thoughts on adding more information to our profiles?
    I, personally, would like to see marital status and race added to the profiles. I’m ultimately looking for a relationship and although that information can certainly be ascertained once chatting with someone, I believe it would be a time saver.
    Would you like to see more information? If so, what information would you like to know? Type of relationship the person is seeking? Height? Experience? Willing to relocate?
    Just curious. Thanks for your time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ohhh yes great idea!! I agree 100%
    As I’m looking for the same and deff not interested in a married man!!
    🦋

Uncle Andy
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

More info is always nice.Having said that, please be safe and do not share too much!

Nicola
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

More information, including marital status, in personal profiles, would be welcome. But who can guarantee that it is genuine?

curlycow
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

that can be good or bad depends on the person. If person is not telling the truth. then you are right back where you started.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think the more up front information that one can get the better, so that you can hit the ground running in a genuine conversation with someone with whom you are more compatible.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Having a checklist might be okay. I prefer to see it written in their own words.
    After some suggestions from a friend, I adjusted mine to say more than “I love boobies”. 😜
    Some more information would be nice.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Keep your comments coming please on this issue, I’m not ignoring it, I will address it soon. There are pros & cons to adding extra checkboxes to profiles & search pages….but I always listen to opinions, please keep ’em coming.

HH
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

100% More is better. I usually skip over profiles ( on any site ) that are blank or the bare minimum. I appreciate the members that take the time to pen a thoughtful and lengthy description of who they are & what they are looking for.
    Yes, they can still lie in what they write, but it’s actually a lot easier to catch a catfish this way.
    Also, I can tell a lot about a person in the way that they write their profile. Also, profiles without pictures are as exciting as unflavored oatmeal. I don’t understand the request to “see me” when the member A, hasn’t a pic up of their own ( or the pic is not of them ) B, hasn’t offered to send a pic of themselves but feels the need to request yet another pic of me ( I have two up)C, sends me an outdated photo of themselves years ago or many lbs ago…… this is called CATFISHING. SMH

Anonymous
    Inactive

More is better, this is never not true. A list for us all; “stuff we need” in order to filter each other comprehensively, thus obviate the “profile” entirely. Sure, profiles are great, but… we’re all operating a volume business, here. Imagine the efficiency of reducing everyone to a collection of checkboxes. For everything. You can be like that guy at the end of the Matrix, in that room full of screens. Prescient.

Marital Status
    Cup Size
    Ocean View Property? (Yes/No)
    Monthly Allowance (USD)
    Nipple Orgasms? (Yes/No)
    Years Searching
    Number of Children Living With You At Home
    Lactation Preference (Right Now While Searching)
    Lactation Preference (6 Months Into a Theoretical Relationship)
    Best Dog Breed? (huge drop-down list)
    23 & Me Results (Optional, but Increases your Success Rate)
    Number of Bench Warrants for Your Arrest
    Favorite TV Commercial (<— Trick Question to Trap the Catfish)
    Use Peak, Peek and Pique in a Sentence (5,000 characters max)
    Favorite Penis Size? (Jumbo/Regular/Allergic)
    Conformity Preference 1 (Left Wing / Right Wing)
    Conformity Preference 2 (Magic and Meaning / Maintenance and Accidents)
    Frequency of Narcissistic Supply (Hourly/Daily/Weekly/Monthly)
    Every Monday Morning Comes (Yes/No)

Vinman
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Lacto…..Oustanding list. I’m also on board with expanding the list of fill-in profile options, including vaccination status, favorite Bond film, preferred sex toy, if any, trust fund balance (approximate will do : ) preferred pizza toppings, all time fave TV series (both cable and network) and fave beverage.

Actually the first one will suffice.

Vin

New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Still looking for feedback on whether Michael should add more questions to the profile section … or not. Please give your opinion, pro or con. Thank you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m 50/50 if there should be more tick boxes – Those that want to lie / pretend to be other than they are still will. As in any other internet relationship site it’s a mine field at times – I don’t see any easy answer. Hopefully I’m wrong & someone will come up with one.
    It’s tough enough in face to face day to day life sorting the good from the bad. Let alone on the internet 🤷🏻‍♂️

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close