Ladies how long do you wait to respond before your not interested

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Ladies how long do you wait to respond before your not interested

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Maryland

At this point, you’ve more than likely turned a lot of the ladies off by the content you are posting. These real life events don’t correlate with ABF/ANR. I’m not sharing an intimate part of myself with my Starbucks barista, following up with HR for employment is common; this has nothing to do with ABF, responding or being blocked.

Where is the self control? If a guy is unable to control his actions online, how is he going to be IRL? That’s how I look at it. If there are zero boundaries here, why would I put myself in a compromised position when they’ve demonstrated the inability to follow rules/boundaries of others online.

Again, no one is obligated to speak with anyone. It’s courteous for someone to say no thank you, not an obligation.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bella,
    There are 8,113 men on this site , there are 2,972 women on this site.

98 percent of those men come here for the women.. not the other way around.

In 2021,10 percent control 70 percent of the wealth in America.

This site is no different. I am a minority in a minority position and I understand will keep my opinions to myself.

Thank you for your time.

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Canada

If only blocking someone made it impossible for the blocker to see anything that person posted on the site.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I agree. I don’t understand why people block you then still comment on your posts?

Mike
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

@suckie-duckynj

Jesus you seem to be really beating yourself up about this Marcus.

There’s no system no rules no defined response policy!

If they don’t respond that’s there choice, if you continue messaging that’s yours.

Take the hint mate and don’t persist to focus your emotions on somebody that is obviously not interested.

Your seemingly an emotionally invested, intelligent person with a lot to offer someone, so save your time for people that do respond instead of attacking those that don’t.

Putting out posts like this is probably a bit of a red flag? and repeatedly messaging someone tbh is just annoying and there going to block you!

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

LadyO … unfortunately that’s a bit impractical, the Forums are visible to all visitors to the site (intentionally so, I want the site to have a “public face”) so any blocked user could just sign out and view the Forum as a visitor, not a logged-in user.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mike?

I think you completely mis read what what’s posted. If I am being blocked why are people commenting on my forum post if they don’t speak to me? People do that to antagonize someone. Why would someone comment on a post to someone you clearly don’t want to communicate with?

I am not beating myself up. I understand you would like to help. Thank you for your assistance.

Michael the admin did an excellent job addressing the matter and I stand by his guidelines.

I have updated my page and removed my personal picture that caused the incident.

LadyOceana
    Participant
    • Female
    • Canada

Michael that certainly makes sense. Also I’m remembering on sites where it did work that way, public conversations were very disjointed as various people couldn’t see comments by others that were being responded to.

Cremosa78
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

I couldn’t disagree w your feedback more.. you compare communication on an ABF site to ordering coffee at a Starbucks???? When a person walks into a Starbucks they are there for a service.. that is to get a drink or food.. it is expressly understand that an employee behind the counter will take your order and then prepare and serve your order after payment.. there is zero expectation here of getting a response.. us women are overwhelmed w messages, requests and we have a very rare and precious gift.. and we know it!!! we can be choosy.. hopefully all are choosy.. I do not have the time, energy or desire to respond to all messages and requests.. I am under absolutely zero obligation to do so.. I am not a Starbucks employee who is being trained and paid to service and satisfy customers!!! Whether you like it or not.. you can be totally blocked from this site for repeated and unwanted messages.. ask Michael Admin.. he is very protective of the women here.. he knows how vital their presence is to the ongoing success of his website!! And also.. whether you like it or not.. a non response is a response and 99% of the time.. it means NOT interested..

Ike
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Yikes Marcus. This does not seem to be the way to go about finding a partner.

While not getting a response from someone may hurt your feelings a bit, just get used to it. None of the women on here are obligated to respond to men’s messages. None of the men are obligated to respond women’s messages either.

And that job seeking analogy is just comical. xD

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

I think Treasure Chests 1st response 5th paragraph sums it up 100%. That is exactly what I do. And while I do think a simple polite reply expressing no interest from a lady is not too much to ask, if she has time, no one OWES anyone anything. I equate some form of polite turn down reply as being not rude to the ladies not wanting a rude opening message. But again no one owes anyone anything, it would be very nice if we were all polite but it will be what it will be. Maybe instead of all of us expending energy writing about this topic in multiple threads we all expend it being slightly more polite? Just slightly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Original thread
    ————————————————————>
    Hello ladies of the site..

I just want to get a definitive time line because some women like to let a guy wait.

1)If you get a message from a guy .. and you are interested but don’t want to seem to eager. HOW LONG DO YOU WAIT?

2)If you get a message from a guy .. and you are NOT interested but don’t want to seem to Rude. How LONG DO YOU WAITto reply?

3) How LONG SHOULD HE WAIT before he stops emailing you?

Some women claim they don’t read their mail but the site tells you when they are last on. Some have been on yesterday.. and you emailed them 3 days ago. and you seem them on .. and your thinking

” Really? like you don’t Know that I see your online”

Also. why let a guy continue to write you 5-10 times if your not interested.
    ———————————————————————

I just wanted to clarify , never asked anyone to reply to an email, the question was how long should you wait.

I thank everyone for stating no one is obligated to reply. The origin of this post was if there was a consensus on time waited.

It seems that to respond some people may have missed the intention of this forum which was to bring consistency.

I thank you all for your input,

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

That does clarify your question, I have to defer to the ladies for your answer.

Patrick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

There is no hard/ fast rule that makes sense on a time table of when or if a woman responds to a message. In the month or so I’ve been active on this website what I’ve experienced seems pretty natural. More than half my messages sent to women do not receive a response. I admit that I’m disappointed but don’t think much of it. That’s life. A woman should be choosy. And is not obligated whatsoever to give anyone her time no matter how inviting her profile seems to be – as in even a “no thanks” response.

There are strange nuances with this website where some messages I’ve sent disappear after a few days. One woman sent me what was a really a response saying she had seen a message from me that she was wanting to respond to and it vanished – so that has made me unsure if some of my messages are received. I gotta learn the system better.

But either way I gotta accept that a woman is not interested sometimes for some good reason. And my instinct will be accurate if that’s the case. And I let it go and move on.

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close