Lack of ABF

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Lack of ABF

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • South Carolina

I’m currently in a situation where I don’t get to nurse and it’s affecting me emotionally. Can’t sleep, and having anxiety issues. Anyone else experience this type of response? I had been able to nurse a few times a week, sometimes daily for months to years and now suddenly cut off.

So biggest question is what do you do to self comfort yourself until you get the chance to nurse again?

Dave
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

While there may be nothing to compare to suckling, if you are unable to, cuddling can help provide anxiety relief and help with sleep. I am not endorsing any product, but there are cuddle websites that have ‘enthusiast’ (free) and pros (paid). You can reach out to me if you want to know more.

Mike
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • South Carolina

Ty. Without getting too much into my own personal life, my wife doesn’t want to anymore. So when we cuddle I tend to really want to gravitate to that :/ and it’ll get my anxiety up and flared up even more so…just a messed up scenario in general. I’ve tried just talking myself down and convincing myself it’s not that she doesn’t care or love me…but that urge is still there and I didn’t know if there were anyone else that knew of any other methods to calm down

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I’ve never heard of cuddle websites. Sounds fun, intriguing.

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/

Mike
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • South Carolina

Ty Mike! I will look into that as well. It does sound like a very interesting concept.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just don’t go into a cuddle website thinking you’re going to get anything more than a cuddle, you can always go the Milk Maid route, as long as you’re paying they’re spraying, which will take care of that nursing need until you find a true relationship instead.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close