Kinky or perverted?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Kinky or perverted?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

I am always amazed that there are people along with the mainstream press who believe that ANR / ABF is somehow perverted or kinky, when it is a completly natural thing to do for a man or woman. I think that we can all see how wrong that is and understand the wonderfull and beautiful experience an ANR is for both involved. Is it just ignorace or shyness that
    that manifests that view? or a lack of understanding of the Joy it brings along with the relaxation and much needed down time in this hectic world.
    For me as a male it is a delightful way to chill out and very satisfying knowing that the lady I am suckling is also experiencing the same but more importantly allowing her natural female nursing instincs to manifest. Plus of course the added benefit of being in a blissfull aroused state.
    What is perverted or kinky about that?

Tim
    Spectator
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Nothing it’s absolutely fine

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Deviations from social norms are usually frowned upon. What I do in the privacy of my own home, her home, campsite, public park, at the top of a Ferris wheel is our own business.

David
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hi agree with you but for me it should be a socially acceptable even if it is not the norm for everyone.

Jessica
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Indiana

the ones that think it’s kinky or perverted ar the ones that usually have not experienced the intimate bond that nursing gives you.

They don’t understand the bond or intimacy. What people don’t understand scares them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Grogman really you only got two of the places you listed right your home and her home, the others are public spaces and you have no right to privacy or being able to do just whatever you like.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

@Morty Just a tongue in cheek part of my answer. Must be my navy sarcasm showing.😜

David
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

As you say Jessica, it scares them, and that comes down to their ignorance of something very beautiful, there are cultures, India being one where it is more socially acceptable and more understood.

David
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Quite like the idea of the Ferris wheel, lol.

Alexa
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Florida

It’s a fetish so it’s not going to appeal to the masses.

David
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I dont agree it is a fetish, for me it is quite a natural thing to do and has been done in many cultures for many centuries. Not appealing to the masses should in no way make it kinky or perverted and perhaps should be accepeted by the masses as an acceptable behaviour for those that choose to do it for whatever reason, but all we generally get from the mainstream is that it wrong and unacceptable.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t think it’s a fetish. I think felicio and cunnilingus are. I only say this because ask yourself, what is the only part of the human body made to be in the mouth of another human?

David
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Very true.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I dont think of this as a fetish. I think it’s such a natural thing

David
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

It certainly is very natural to breast feed anyone of any age.
    I think some people consider it a fetish or perverted activity because they assume that adult baby and age play are the norm for ABF, which of course is not true. I know some enjoy those games and yes baby play could be could be considered a fetish.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close