Keeping conversation going

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Keeping conversation going

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matt
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Been chatting to some lovely ladies but I have to say it’s difficult keeping conversation going. When we are chatting it’s great and the banter is really funny, but sometimes the time between messages is difficult. I do my best to respond within a timely manner but when it’s taking days to have a simple conversation…. well it’s difficult.

I’m not apportioning blame because we all have lives to lead, just and observation

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

That’s all true Matt. I suppose I kind of encourage people to GET OFF ABFHEAVEN as soon as possible for messaging, which is slow & clunky & a bit awkward and so on. Switch to email, or ideally talk on the phone.

I realise that a lot of people prefer the “safety” of messaging just within the website, slow as it is.

Why is this site sometimes so slow, pages take ages to load? Because, at busy times, there are HUNDREDS of users on the site simultaneously. We have visitor loads similar to a busy commercial website. I’m secretly hoping some breast-fixated tech billionaire will show up and buy the site off me, put it on a powerful fast dedicated server & then everything will be slick and professional. Are you out there, Bill Gates? Or Mark Suckle-berg, I mean Zuckerberg?

I’m kidding, obviously. Well, half-kidding. 😊

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Michael, you never know….may be that tv co. will buy you off and make you Executive Producer!!!

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Suckle-berg. Good one Michael.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close