Just started domperidone

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Just started domperidone

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Alexa
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Florida

You make a lot more sense on this issue than women. Yes, it was fine until that 4th pill in under a 2 day period. I have some hesitation since this was so harsh on my body. It does concern me. The symptoms i experienced are actually classified as overdose. This is what I get for listening to what people say on the internet. One a day sounds reasonable.

Alexa
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • Florida

I really wish I could consult with a medical professional about this but that’s nearly impossible. It’s not legal here and they’d have to be kink friendly. If anyone knows of such person please let me know

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just so you know you can discuss dom with your physician. They might not understand how you want to use the medication, but it honestly wouldn’t be the strangest conversation they’ve had in their career. I guess it really depends on the relationship you have with him/ her. I say this, but I still go through in-house for dom and other men’s health medications that I use recreationally when planning to stay up late 😉

Bella
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Maryland

Sorry you’re experience with Dom was traumatic. This post is not specific to you just information for others who may read the thread.

It is a misconception that Dom can’t be received in the US. When high doses of IV Dom gave male cancer patients over 60 heart issues and heart attacks the FDA threw it all out. It can be obtained in US however it’s not used for lactation like in other counties. The warning still stands for heart issues if taken by mouth and there is research it crosses into the breast milk in very small doses. So you gentlemen are getting some too.

Dom isn’t a bad drug and like most things, everything isn’t for everyone. It’s our responsibility to do our due diligence, have alternatives, and speak with our providers (if you choose to).

The link below is from the FDA, if I can find the full report I’ll link it. There is a ton of research from other countries stating no risk in using dom in lactation to raise prolactin levels.

https://www.fda.gov/drugs/information-drug-class/fda-talk-paper-fda-warns-against-women-using-unapproved-drug-domperidone-increase-milk-production

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close