It’s raining men, hallelujah ……

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion It’s raining men, hallelujah ……

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • United Kingdom

Thanks Jessica, yes the removal of unused accounts will happen soon.

Vinman
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

I think that you want to keep the flow of new men coming, which won’t help even out the male/female ratio, but it gives the women who are here a reason to stay and maybe even tell their girlfriends about the site.

I noticed the other day in the chat room a female member talking about an awful experience she had chatting with an extremely rude member. She said it made her think twice about staying here. That should never happen. So one way to help fix the M/F ration is to get rid of any male who is out of line in a conversation. Consider banning anyone after the second complaint…maybe even the first. If this policy prevents even one unfortunate episode like Jane described, it would be the way to go.

Vin

Uly
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Connecticut

I am new here and joined primarily to learn about the subject. I am not here to meet anyone, just to learn from everyone’s experience. That being said, I wouldn’t be here if it was a paid site. I imagine there are others who want to learn a little first to see if it is something they are truly interested in before committing to it.

I belong to other forums that have “donating members.” Usually $10 a year. This gives them access to threads and discussions that are for donating members only. You may be able to set up preferences so that you can only receive PM’s from donating members as well (not sure about this). This allows new people to see what it is all about before committing and it allows some level of filtering for those who want it.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Hi Vincent, yes this policy is pretty much in effect & always has been: any overly unfriendly messaging can lead to removal. I just need female members to contact me with details, I always look into it. I probably have been a little slow in encouraging female members to complain directly to the Admin, not just block problem users. Will be corrected.

e.g. 2 guys removed yesterday. One of them created new account today. Again, removed. And on it goes.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Thanks Uly for your comments.

Anonymous
    Inactive

On (almost?) any dating site there will be more men than women, since men by nature have lower standards and less opportunities with women.

Many men will be on board with any niche interest/kink/fetish as long as it gets them a woman in their life. They’re not necessarily that interested in ANR.

With that being said, don’t think there’s any point to limiting signups or paid memberships. The more users the better, and those options will simply limit choices.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The problem is not the quantity it’s the quality of the signups, do nothing and nothing changes from the ladies perspective for quality, just much more frogs to kiss, You need to attract and keep more women and if they feel that the quality of potential matches are low they won’t stick around long if they are being bombarded by people that don’t make the cut for them and no way they can screen them out.
    One way is to make a match section that will only let people that fit your key points get to contact you, they don’t match within a certain percentage they can’t send you a message, this will filter out a lot.
    Any person that doesn’t match within that percentage will get a message saying, (According to this member match profile you are not a match for this person, you cannot send them messages.) if they attempt to send a message.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close