Is the first time awkward?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Is the first time awkward?

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I was too busy trying not to have an orgasm in the back of his car outside a restaurant to feel awkward 😂🤣 knitting lmao, I don’t think I would have been able to dig my nails out of his skin for long enough to find any knitting needles, let alone actually do any knitting 🥵

Anonymous
    Inactive

@btrfly
    Ew Really? He asked you for a hand job under the table at Starbucks!? WTF
    I hope you had your hot coffee ready, with the lid off…….

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love you, Lala, for asking the question! Although I am much older, I feel exactly on the same level as you — as green as can be! I enjoyed all the different perspectives and insights. It’s what makes us all so special and unique. For me, I’m pretty simple. I need to find only one very special man; however, even then, I can only expect that the first time will seem at least a little bit awkward. I really enjoyed the comment about setting the mood with music! I have read how seasoned ANR/ABR people talk of this becoming routine and yes, I too have wondered what does that look like? What sort of “routine” things would I be doing while nursing? It boggles my mind to try and imagine because at present, suckling only seems wildly erotic! Routine tasks remind me of balancing online banking, weeding thru endless junk emails or placing the weekly grocery order. Doing those mundane tasks while my partner’s sucking on my boob seems as unimaginable as talking on the phone as someone also mentioned. (Although I chuckled at the thought of talking to someone at work and them asking: “What are you doing?” Lol.)

Lew Banelis
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

I think Titties on Tap covers all the bases on how to approach a meeting with a prospective partner. If the partner can answer all the questions honestly and forthrightly then they might be worthy of you. You deserve that at least.

Lala
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Lol I think it takes maybe consistency for it to feel more natural. That’s why I don’t want a guy who is going to spook me by doing something stupid. Hence why I would prefer someone who is truly experienced.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

@seriousmilker It’s hard to go wrong with experience. 😉
    Good luck with your search.🤗

Ross
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

@grogman – You like to meet at a police station?! Yeah, that could be a way of making sure she feels safe, but doesn’t sound very conducive to sitting and talking.
    I was just thinking about it, exactly 50% of my ANR meetups have resulted in a breastfeeding session during that first meeting. And if breastfeeding didn’t happen at that first meeting, we never met again. I’m not sure what to make of that.

@jerseyguy
    – It sounds like you had specifically discussed beforehand that you would try a breastfeeding session on the first meeting? A couple times she did bring it up when we were speaking by phone before our first meeting, yet I have never brought it up at that point.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

@hiddengem Ross, we have in my locale areas set up to make safe transfers for things purchased on Craigslist, transfer kids from one parent to another, etc…
    It has camera monitoring. It might be okay to meet there. Not for anything else.
    I prefer a well frequented coffee shop.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close