Is anyone interested in ABF relationship but not lactating?

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Is anyone interested in ABF relationship but not lactating?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Supergirl
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA

Hi, fellow milkshake lovers. I am in my 20s, DDD, and have always been interested in ABF but scared of the intense process of inducing and maintaining lactation. Is anyone the same? I am interested and open to males and females but have not been successful in connecting with anyone. I don’t know if this is one of the reasons. For now, I really enjoy breast massage, nipple worship, and suckling. I massage and stretch my nipples every day for comfort and welcome to discuss techniques here too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You should not feel pressured to do anything you personally don’t find sexy, exciting, and truly want to do. There are PLENTY of people of all sexes who love dry suckling. And the right partner for you will absolutely want to go slow and establish a real connection and discuss whether induction is right for your partnership–it may be that say pumping is not for you, but you end up making drops anyway with regular stimulation. You’ll find the right balance for you and your future partner.

As far as successful partnerships and connections, I’d really suggest a more detailed profile. What you’re looking for, what you want in a partner, more about male vs. female partners. You don’t have to have pics or reveal more geographic stuff than you want, but I think you would get more responses, especially from the ladies you’re looking for with a little more detail about what you want to find–FWB, platonic, regular play, lifetime partnership, etc. WHO do you most hope to find? Put a little detail in about your ideal partnership so they can see themselves in the profile.

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

Good luck. Go with what your hearts says.

Anonymous
    Inactive

suggestion/advice you will get enough….from a lot on here – however in the area of ANR/ABF “YOU DECIDE”…..don’t let the opinions/suggestions/advice of others rule your way of thinking and doing things. Be who you are as you are. Live your life in your own way(s). Do not live your life according to what others tell you to do in life.
    Bottomline – BE YOUR OWN MASTER. Make it a habit and you will gain unimaginable success in every walk of life.

Dr Sensitive
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Many, many women are very happy to engage in nursing, breast and nipple play, etc., without trying to induce. Inducing is normally quite difficult and requires real dedication, anyway.

I’d guess almost any man or woman here would be happy with your preferences, too (and if not, they are not right for you!). So be happy! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I’d gather most are, from my abf experience and friends/partners. Nursing does not need to include lactation.
    I love it ❤️

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Do what you feel comfortable with. Dry suckling is wonderful. Having such a relationship would be fabulous . Lactation can come later as a joint endeavor. 🤗

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Iowa

Be assured, this IS NOT a lactation site. Most people on here are not lactating or even in that process…..ABF and ANR involve the process of suckling. it is the time and communication and intimacy that is shared. A small percentage of individuals on here induce or attempt to, but most of us are not are in that category.

Inducing works best if you have a regular partner and you BOTH want the same thing. That is difficult when work schedules are involved, etc. The suckling process is what’s beautiful and shared, the time and the intimacy, the connection. Milk is not needed at all for that. Best of luck to you.

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

Yes. This is just my belief based on reading here, but most members here are fine with or without lactation as part of their ABF or ANR.

And you are most correct that starting and maintaining lactation is not something for the faint at heart. It’s a full time job.

btrfly
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

Love my dry nursing.. so much! Enjoy the act of nursing and the amazing bond that comes with it. Best of luck

Rusted420
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

I love nursing of any type. I have been at this for over 16 years now and 99% of my partners have been dry. I just love the intimacy and bonding that occurs while suckling. Be yourself and don’t settle for less than what you desire

Supergirl
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA

Thank you all for kind and informative comments. I’m blessed for this community.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close