Inducing without Dom

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Inducing without Dom

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jane
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Washington state

Anyone successful at inducing without the medication dom?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s possible. Dom isn’t required.

Mister Lusty
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Nevada

It is certainly possible if you are re-inducing. Inducing for the first time without any prior pregnancy, I would not say impossible, but unlikely.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have helped a handful and we induced them through a mixture of pumping and suckling. Not impossible and definitely fun!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Seeing as the men put their 2 cents in!!!
    I tried for 5-6 months and personally was not successful. I was very dedicated and took a few herbs as well. Did see lots of changes and some drops.
    I think hormones play a huge factor.
    I caved and ordered Dom and have had great success.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad to see Jules connect….how in the hell would men be qualified to answer this? Academically sure….but I want to hear real women respond

Anonymous
    Inactive

Glad to see Jules respond….how in the hell would men be qualified to answer this? Academically sure….but I want to hear real WOMEN respond

Agent Rose
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Oregon

Hi Jules,

How long have you been using DOM for and what defines great success? I originally attempted the Newman Goldfarb protocol this year combining birth control and domperidone to “simulate” pregnancy/childbirth and that whole thing was an epic failure despite investing 4.5 months and following it to a T.

I wound up just inducing without Dom and putting in the pumping/expressing elbow grease. I make just shy of 2 teaspoons a day. It makes me wonder if I had a batch of ineffective Dom before. I am tempted to order Dom from another online pharmacy and see if that makes the difference.

Effervescent1
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

Rose, it wasn’t necessarily that you had a bad batch of Domperidone. Many women find that they must use the name brand Motillium in order to induce effectively. Once their milk comes in, they can switch to one of the generic brands with no ill effect. Other women must stay with Motillium to keep producing. Everyone is different. The same is true for Fenugreek, for some it will increase production, for others it will dry them up.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Effervescent1, is right. A lot of women buy vomistop brand because of it’s price, but I know a lot of women that were not successful in using it to induce. Some gave it a try after inducing and it worked to maintain a supply. I use Motilium brand, I never bothered to try any of the others, I’ve just stuck with what works.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close