I’m leaving this site I am convinced they’re racist towards Blackmen

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion I’m leaving this site I am convinced they’re racist towards Blackmen

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

Wow Summer, thanks. That was very kind.

BG
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

Even if person has a preference of a physical feature, be it gender, height, shape, size, eye color, hair color, skin color, whatever legal desires, it is a person’s right to feel chemistry with whomever, whatever does it for them, as long as they are not harming any sentient being. Everyone has preferences. I sure as hell do. – Obligatory: Sorry if this opinion offends any people who think they deserve anyone’s attention.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

BG, I think you might have summed the whole thing up perfectly.
    And LOL to your obligatory.

New in nj
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

Blckharlemmann, I don’t think people on here are racists, each has their own preferences. I’ve seen people post that they are specifically looking for someone of color. I don’t get offended. I’ve seen black men state they are only looking for a white woman (and vice versa). Is that racist? I don’t think so. It’s their preference.
    I will say that some of your discussion topics come across as off-putting. That may have something to do with it if other women are getting the same vibe.
    And don’t assume people are judging you because you don’t look like Drake when your face isn’t in your profile picture.
    Perhaps you’re not truly looking for an ANR if you’re not willing to be patient. Sounds like you’re the one judging.

Way2
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Illinois

Yeah, I like Nick too. Everyone here as actually been super friendly. I’m sorry to hear some people on the site seem to be having some rough issues.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close