I’m leaving this site I am convinced they’re racist towards Blackmen

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion I’m leaving this site I am convinced they’re racist towards Blackmen

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Blckharlemmann
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

I actually left this site twice once in 2020 and 2021. I just came back in September of this year.

Micheal is cool to contact me via DM if he needs any projects he would like help with when I’m available. We’ve always had several good conversations in the past.

Anybody else is free to contact me if they want to talk or get to know me I have connected with a few people on here that were cool

Black people do not look like Drake by any standard or on average. So to assume that a Black person should look a certain way to pique your interest or litmus in order for you to treat them properly.

That just shows your ignorance and that you’re a racist.

To date I have not blocked anybody on this site.

Take care of yourselfs be positive and to the few that are cool and not racist Peace.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I hate to be that guy but they probably blocked you for 1 of 2 reasons.

1. You were being super annoying.

2. They just blocked for no reason. Which does happen.

Nothing to do with race -_- I don’t think woman expect all black people to look like Drake. Maybe they just weren’t attracted to you. Happens to all of us. Not every person is attracted to everyone no matter how good looking. Nothing to do with race once again.

Joe
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New Jersey

I mean to be fair your little rants the last few days. Have probably been most of the reason for the blocks. While I’m sure you ment well. It came off needy and annoying. We get it you aren’t happy. But really racist. Stop with that bs.

Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

This is probably the lamest group of ppl, boob sucking men and breastfeeding women, and if you can’t get along here I don’t know how you survive in other places. Good bye.

T J
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

@ Steve the milkman… I can’t help but observe… you call the men and women here “lame” for being “boob sucking men and breastfeeding women.” Yet you are a member of this “lame group,” and your profile states that you are searching for an ANR. So your comment seems a bit contradictory and self-deprecating. I guess you consider yourself lame?? That doesn’t mean the rest of us are.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

I’m guessing “lamest” is a typo by Steve? I will let him confirm if he wants to.

T J
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Pennsylvania

Perhaps so. I THOUGHT it was an odd thing to say.

Steve
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

@tim I was trying to be sarcastic and it didn’t came out right I guess

Anonymous
    Inactive

Your needy posts put me off, nothing to do with race. that been said you arent the only one, theres another man driving me nuts with all his argumentative posts here and I’m only here a wet week, but I’ve been informed that women have stopped posting and even logging on because of him. I believe it too as he turns me off posting so I’ll prob not be hanging about either.

Gama
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • California

I’d should Start talking lol but I’ve been block by so many without a cause and almost going 2 and half years on this site with no one locally but its okay, its all good. it dosent face me, I’m not racist I’ll accept to suckle any women from any color so again dont give up just keep going and this lifestyle is worth seeing from others experience and one day yours when it dose happen.🙂

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Alison, I assume I’m the other guy driving you nuts, but I hope I’m not. Sorry if I’ve put you off posting, really. I don’t want to do that to you.
    I would offer in my defense I think I’m argumentative in my RESPONSES to people who have been snide, condescending, rude or outright nasty. And yes I am those thing also, to those people.
    I think if you read my posts to people who are cool and respectful that I respond the same. I think you would also see I have had many respectful conversations with many people, even those I disagree with.
    I should also say I have had MANY people, ALL female pm me saying they totally agreed that the person I was rude to was an obnoxious wanker but they didn’t want to be seen as rude in threads so they didn’t respond, but were happy I did.

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Alison. If anyone on here behaves badly, please report it to Michael_Admin.

Nickchrome
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

That’s gonna be a lot of people James.

daisy
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

I have had nothing but respectful responses from the men on this site. I may not click with some but they have all been gentlemen. as for nickchrome, I have developed a great friendship with him.

daisy
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • California

I’d just like to stand up for nickchrome. he’s been kind, caring and respectful. I’ve come to consider him a true friend, one I hope to have the honor of meeting one day. if it wasn’t for the distance between us I’d like to think we would have already met each other.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close