I just gotta ask

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion I just gotta ask

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Why do so many guys have their profile pic as their mouth? Is it some long ago joke here? Is there a thought process behind it? I find it hilarious, like it’s the new UDP, but for breast lovers.

Please explain to me why your mouth?

Milspec Cowboy
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Texas

I have no clue.. 😅

Jessa The Magical A cup🐰❤️
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Virginia

I think to have some personal privacy. Just like the cartoon or breasts or chest profiles. I like the face pics but also appreciate if it’s just part of the face.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it’s like us women showing our breasts . The breast pictures say, “look how suckable my nipples are” or “look at these breasts full of milk just waiting to be drained”. The mouth pictures say, “look at my awesome nipple sucking mouth” or “look at my empty mouth just waiting for a nipple”

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

I can speak only for myself. When I first registered, I submitted my face pic for my profile pic. The rectangular pic was placed in a circle that did not include the entire face.
    Some profile pics are partial face, often centered on the mouth, some profile pics include the entire face.
    This is a question for Michael_Admin.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jessica nailed it best….

B.J. 🇬🇧
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

At least its marginally better then guys holding up say a big Carp fish like some trophy thats gasping for oxygen…or guys with just a photo of their torso..whats that about…. ???

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

I MUCH prefer a picture of a guy holding a carp to a picture of a guy’s mouth. Show me part of your face, or a far shot of you doing something you enjoy….that is much more interesting than a picture of a mouth. And considering that most men’s profiles are extraordinarily limited (something most guys need to work on) it gives a little information about them, while a picture of their mouth tells me nothing.

Anonymous
    Inactive

why not

why does it bother you?

so much energy on this website is directed to hating people especially by those who have no intention to meet anyone and just want to put people down

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think it’s like having a profile photo as a nipple for women.
    I like it, it’s revealing part of their face while still maintaining privacy. Like Michaels profile pic for example, it shows his smile. It’s welcoming to me.
    Now if it’s a tongue photo, it’s a turn off for me personally.

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

@ James… Leave me out of it 🤣

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

My apologies Michael. I thought you would know the answer.

Edward
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

@flowrgardn How is someone’s mouth not part of his face? 🙂

I agree with both Jessa and Jessica. It shares something of one’s face while not being identifiable in a way that may be risky online, and it also relates to the nature of a nursing connection in the way that some women like to use (whole or partial) images of their breasts.

I’m not sure why that would be so strange in itself, though I can certainly agree that some individual examples are much less successful as images than others!

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

Obviously a mouth is part of a face, please don’t nitpick; however, showing more of the face, a partial picture of the face, is preferable. That can be done without revealing identity, many guys on here have done so. Women, and men, need to be cautious on internet sites.

As the original poster noted, just showing a mouth is odd and off-putting. I much prefer pictures further away where someone shows themselves doing a favorite activity, etc. That at least tells me something about them. Particularly when many men have not spent any time completing their profile.

Anonymous
    Inactive

One thing is for sure, it has been a great question to get people interacting!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close