How to find people to connect to on here

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion How to find people to connect to on here

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Daxiel
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Florida

Hello everyone! Sorry if this is a silly question, but I’m rather new to abf relationships and this website. So I was just curious as to how to find people to meet and chat with on here? Could someone give me some pointers? Thank you in advance!

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is a group chat from the hone page that is a great way to chat work people. There is also a personals section where you can see posts from people looking for an ANR.
    Tips: Starting a conversation with a new person is always awkward, but if you start it with “nice tits” or how thirsty you are, you won’t get very far

Daxiel
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

Oh I didn’t realize there was a group chat, thanks for letting me know! I’ll check out the personal section as well. And I kinda figured that was a terrible way to start a convo lmao, but thanks for the heads up though 🙂

Participant
    • Female
    • Rep. of Ireland

I second what Jessica said. Also read a womans profile before sending a pm. If your not the age,type, sex, live in a different country then what shes looking for you wont change her mind by texting her so dont. Work on your profile and indicate not only what you want but also what you can bring to the relationship too.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

@lacgal77 Heck Jessica that always works for me.😜😂🤣

Daxiel, don’t do that!😜

Juicy and Jessica are spot on. Be a gentleman. Be honest with yourself. Importantly, be patient.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes, I agree with the previous 2 ladies’ replies. If it’s a proper connection you’re looking for rather than an erotic encounter, make sure you read the profiles of any women you’re potentially interested in, to see if you think you’re going to be compatible. Otherwise you’re just wasting everyone’s time because as women here, we get hundreds of messages from men, and a lot of them clearly haven’t bothered to take the time to read about us and what we’re looking for. A lot of them just say ‘Hi’ or something lewd and tacky. It also helps if you put a bit about yourself on your profile, so we can narrow it down a bit. I’m sorry, that must sound awful, but there are soooo many more men than women who are into this, it would be a full time job talking to everyone who messages us 🙈

Daxiel
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

ok thanks grog, I’ll try to be patient lol. And I’ll be sure not to do that either 🙂

Daxiel
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

you know that makes sense, I should basically try and let the women I message have the chance to get to know me then. What kind of things should I put in my profile though?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Be yourself, be honest and say what you’re looking for, any previous experience you have and what it is about ANR/ABF that interests you. You can assume we already know you’re a breast man 😂 so maybe talk about the type of nursing you’re interested in (wet/dry, regular/occasional, exclusive/casual, sexual/platonic) etc. Also briefly describe yourself as a person, your temperament, likes and dislikes. If you’re a non smoker, I think that’s also worth mentioning, as it can be a plus for some people. After my one encounter with a smoker, I updated my profile to non smokers only 😷 but it’s not an issue for everyone.

Daxiel
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

I see, you’ve given me a lot of stuff to add to my profile thanks 😂 ill go and expand my page rn. Thanks so much Rachy!

Anonymous
    Inactive

No worries, glad if I could help at all 😊

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Michigan

1) Know yourself and what you want.
    2) Read her profile. Pay attention to what it says and consider how you feel about it. Not everyone is a match for everyone else. This will save you a lot of time, energy, and grief. And it also shows her you are more than just another random suckler interested in just her breasts.
    3) Be honest and respectful when you reach out. Let her determine the content and pace of your communication.
    4) Listen to what is said to you and reply thoughtfully. Show her why you are interested in her beyond the obvious point of us all being here.

This is hopefully a start for you.

Rj
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Washington state

As an autistic individual it is hard to express some of the advice here but i will do my best!

Fosterluv
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Massachusetts

Thanks everyone for the pointer that you gave for newbie like me..🙏🏻

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close