Herb/medicine to induce

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Herb/medicine to induce

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Leah
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male & Female
    • USA
    • North Carolina

I’m trying to get my supply back and have heard there are some things to take, but can’t remember what they were. Could anyone help with any advice for getting a supply back up and going again after years? I know it’s possible just not simple.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Take a run over to Legendairy. Also, one of the bloggers here, Rose I believe, is sharing her journey and she names quite a few products for her routine.

OMG, I was looking at your ## and yours is only a difference of 28 from mine.

Leah
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • North Carolina

Thank you!!
    We must have signed up not to far apart from each other

Found the 1. The only one.
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • Michigan

Starting is one thing, once supply has started is another.

Domperidone is the main drug that is known for helping to start lactation. It doesn’t always work the same for all women, just like other types of prescription drugs. The FDA has made it not available in the US for this use due to health concerns, so proceed at your own risk. It’s available via mail order from Canada with a prescription, which some of the various online Canadian pharmacies will assist you with. It can also be bought from other countries without a prescription; here is a source that I have used successfully in the past https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/
    I strongly recommend speaking with your personal physician about your health and how they feel about your use, in addition to your own research before any use of this drug.

Once supply is started, homeopathic remedies are widely available that can help increase the volume. These usually have a variety of herbs in some combination, including Fenugreek, Blessed Thistle, Fennel, Goat’s Rue, and many more. You can also just use the natural herbs individually or together. Other natural remedies include garlic and ginger.

Here is an ABF Heaven topic that goes into detail about diet: https://abfheaven.com/forums/topic/whats-on-the-menu-a-lactogenic-diet/

General guidelines:
    Get good sleep
    Nurse frequently, ideally every 2-3 hours for 20 minutes
    Have a healthy and nutritious diet
    Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day
    Avoid undue pressure on breasts by sleeping on the stomach or wearing a bra that is too tight

There have been many topics here that have covered this subject in the past, worth searching for.

And as always, your mileage may vary. Good luck.

To everyone, please correct or add any information you like.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Here’s an interesting article about fenugreek on Legendairy’s website. https://www.legendairymilk.com/pages/fenugreek-free

It also lists possible side effects.

Alexa
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Florida

I don’t recommend domperidone. I had heart palpitations on it. Very scary.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close