Experienced vs inexperienced.

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Experienced vs inexperienced.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Veronica
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • USA
    • Oregon

Someone on here recently informed me that women want men with experience. I tend to want a man who doesn’t have a lot of experience because I want the anr experience to be special and intimate and not just a casual meet-up. I do get the benefit of a man who knows how to latch and suckle but think this can be learned. I am curious of others input on this topic.

Anonymous
    Inactive

99% of men are not going to be “experienced”. While there are aspects that are universal, ultimately it’s a uniquely subjective preference. Therefore, it should be a bit of a learning curve for both parties. And as you referenced, if addressed maturly with a bit of fun and mild zeal, should only help to cement the emotional bonding.
    As a man, I would internally question a woman’s expressed purpose for only men of experience.
    Just my 2c.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well for me even though I have experience does not mean that I do not take each partnership as a new. I know each person is different but for me I want my partner to know that we are doing this for the first time. So even though I’m experienced with nursing, I am inexperienced with a new partner. So I like to get to know them because they aren’t like any other previous partner. Therefore there’s always a newness and nervousness because it’s so new. It’s a beautiful learning and listening experience being with a new partner even if both are experienced. It’s a wonderful opportunity to grow together and bond through nursing. I hope that helps to offer an additional opinion. I love the question and I think it’s important to ask good questions too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I dont understand this whole thing about experience. You are looking for a partner not a random mouth that can suckle. Same way if you are seeking a woman you are not just looking for a pair of breasts.

Who cares about experience if you get along with each other and are attracted to each other? You both are into anr abf.

Simone.

Flowrgardn
    Participant
    • Female
    • USA
    • Iowa

The discussion regarding experience of the suckler essentially goes to their willingness to learn and consideration for the female partner. Several women have had injury and markings left on their breasts from inexperienced sucklers, particularly those who are not as responsive to direction or think they know how to suckle, without being responsive to the female partner’s direction.

Latching is not necessarily innate, as many men tend to think. Being aware of and responsive to the female partner is key. This does not always happen, as many women have experienced.

Being responsive is important to the relationship as a whole, a good sign if there is any hope for it to go forward.

Mr. Worldwide
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • New York

I thought we were all born knowing how to suckle 😉 but I know what you mean.

I think it’s natural and most anyone can pick it up if they just try it. Maybe I’m naive though.

Baker
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Nevada

Get what you want Veronica. Everything else is just something other people think they want. The only rules about “experienced this & inexperienced that” are the ones you choose to follow. Get an inexperienced guy, do it. Beguilement by the insane is the only real concern, so just don’t reply to any of my PM’s and you should be fine.

Grogman 🚀⚡️❄️
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Ohio

Experienced? Perhaps. Inexperienced? Definitely!
    Can both be true? Certainly!
    Upon becoming intimate with someone for the first time both parties are inexperienced with each other. Communication and the ability to listen are of vital importance. As are responding to your partner’s needs. 😉

Corey
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Montana

I consider myself an experienced suckler because I finally was able to practice my latch. But when it comes to suckling a particular woman, I am more than willing to learn the technique she feels most comfortable with and enjoys the most.

I’m always inexperienced in that regard.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Experienced versus inexperienced can separate the people who are just curious about the lifestyle versus those who know they need it and want it in their life.
    I agree with flowergarden too, as I have met men who said they knew how to suckle, but did not, and they did not make an attempt to learn. Saying they knew what they were doing, they did not want to take direction from anyone. They are not worth anyone’s time, their egos are too big.

I’ve talked to many men who want to experience it with me, I frankly don’t have time to be a tester for a stranger, nor is it “doing me a favor” as some men like to say. Lol 🤣. Going back to instant gratification attitudes, you get what you give.

I want someone who knows what they want and needs this in their life. Not someone who is just curious about it. But to each their own, there is room for everyone to seek what they want/need.

Simon
    Participant
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

The issue i think is (from my own perspective) its easier if somebody is experienced in terms of if both parties know exactly what they want and it perhaps cuts out some of hassle for other experienced people. I can understand it as a whole.
    Im entirely not experienced at all and that has worked against me up to this point, where i almost gave up even trying to find somebody and just accept defeat, but i try to remind myself that not everybody is going to be that way or specifically want to find somebody particularly experienced and try to draw all the positives i can from it.
    It is quite daunting at times though i have to admit 😅

Welshie🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
    Participant
    • Female
    • United Kingdom

Not all those who are “experienced” necessarily know how to latch properly. Some just think they do…..

Anonymous
    Inactive

To be honest, the best suckler I ever had, had never suckled before. He just seemed to have a never natural taking to it. I’ve also had a new suckler leave me with speed on my nipples from incorrect latching. Most fall in between though. I do think that it just comes more instinctively for some, but that also those that actually do their research ahead of time have better results

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close