Dreams do come true

Personal Ads & Forum General Discussion Dreams do come true

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

After nearly 4 years of on and off searching and countless tears over stopping/starting the lactation journey, I finally found a partner! We are not in the ideal situation being in different states from one another, but the times we’ve been together have been unexplainable in words. Our connection was instant and our bond grows each day. I never have to ask for help with relief, he just instinctively knows. I never have to use my pump when I am with him. I am writing this in hopes that anyone still searching, please don’t give up! Dreams do come true!

Johan
    Participant
    • Male
    • Looking for: Female
    • USA
    • North Carolina

Congratulations!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats.

James
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • Florida

I am happy for you April. Thank you for encouraging others.

Karamel Latte
    Participant
    • Female
    • Looking for: Male
    • United Kingdom

That’s amazing April, congratulations x

Nick
    Participant
    • Male
    • USA
    • New York

Congratulations April.
    It is encouraging to hear long distance relationship can work too.

Anonymous
    Inactive

April, congrats. This is a beautiful story. 😍 I am very happy for you. It’s heartwarming to know that you are living your dream.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m increasingly doubtful and hopeless. I’ve reached out to the ladies that are on this site that I’m interested in, that are around the metropolitan area (IE: the city I’m in as well as the 3 adjacent states) and… crickets.
    I honestly approach ladies with large ample busts. Yes, I’ve tried with ladies with the smaller variety. I’ve kept an open mind but… nothing. No emotions are stirred, my body doesn’t respond AT ALL.
    So on this site, I initially sent just one brief introductory message, followed by a follow up message weeks later, always being carefuland diplomaticwith what I said, and… Nothing.
    Then I checked the last time they were logged in… 6 months ago, 9 months, a year or more. I’d say like… over 75% are like that.
    This had me conclude that they either found a partner or they’re not very keenly interested in finding a partner.
    (I wish the site would temporarily remove accounts of inactive people.)
    As usual, yes, I have DEFINITELY have met a lot of lovely ladies that live FAR away. Often times, they’re already induced, some even experience engorgement, and I can’t
    be there for them as a partner should. It’s just heartbreaking. And saddly, I can’t relocate right now since I’m assisting in the care of a aging parent. I can move around but I’m kinda anchored to this area. I could drive up to an hour and a half to meet a partner.
    As far as dating: I’m locked in: I only date ANR women or ANR potentialed women. I have zero interest in dating “regular” women. Yes I’ve tried multiple times, but my heart doesn’t race, my mouth doesn’t water, nothing activates. It’s like if I were to date… my sister. An obvious romance void there.
    But I keep busy with work, my pastimes and volunteering. But after 5 years, my partner perspectives are slim to none.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Gent4amm – Wait till your older – it’s even worse.
    Yes there are a few women out there – only many are F4F only & then we are trying to fit their wants & Criteria which vastly narrows it down.
    It’s tough for most men & many will likely never experience ANR – The Ball or Boobs so to speak are in the Ladies court. We can but hope & keep searching – Many a times I’ve felt like leaving the site – Then it’s great to visit & browse.
    Shame there isn’t more women into this as it might then even the Male to Female ratio up.
    Good Luck to All.

Anonymous
    Inactive

April – That’s good you’ve found what you want – & The fact you were prepared to be flexible on distance & travel certainly helped- Quite a few on here are not & are very rigid , That’s usually fine for the Ladies as there’s lots of men on here, It’s not so good for the men who are unable to travel.

Still it’s great to hear a positive story for you both . 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sounds like the real deal, April! The lucky man has gotta step forward to tell all us hopefuls the secret to his success!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you to all who sent the well wishes. As for those still searching, remember to try multiple websites and forums. This website, kik, reddit, fetlife, just to name a few were all a part of my search.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Everyone always forgets to try other websites, thanks April. A real big part of the search struggle is forgetting there’s not just 1 website, I think that’s a common problem; personally I never see the same people on different sites, which to my mind confirms that theory. Which site did you end up having all the luck on?

Michael_Admin
    Keymaster
    • Male
    • United Kingdom

Lacto, should I put a large sign saying “WARNING: SARCASM AHEAD” in front of everything you write on this site?

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s deader than an door nail in Portland, OR.
    No one responds, even on my friends list.
    Thank you for the kind words of encouragement, April.
    I wish you all the best.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close